Type of Application:
New​

Timezone:
GMT +5​

Country of Residence:
Pakistan | OC​

When did you join the community?
May 31, 2022​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
8​

Why would you like to become a helper?
I would like to become a helper because I see many people are in need of help but still can't find any helpers in-game. I have seen many newbies roaming around Paintball. I always help them. I have plenty of knowledge about the server. I am a non-toxic person. Never broke server rules.​

Statistics (/stats):
TSztGPy.png

Punishment list (/punlist):
zeH8tNX.png

How active are you in hours?
5-6 hours a Day​

Past Name(s):
Abrash_Saith | Abrash_Reggal​

Do you have any roleplay experience?
Yes​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you ever been admin-jailed? If yes, for what?
Yes​

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what?
Never​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Reactions: TomSoza

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
you were removed recently for obvious reasons and i would say that you are too young to hold such position. enjoy your life till you are actually mature and ready enough to apply.

sincerely,
eric

• Haha
Reactions: JackS and Abrash

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
Why would you like to become a helper?
I would like to become a helper because I see many people are in need of help but still can't find any helpers in-game. I have seen many newbies roaming around Paintball. I always help them. I have plenty of knowledge about the server. I am a non-toxic person. Never broke server rules.
Oh and I forgot to mention that this is a big lie, sorry Abrash but thats true. There are always helpers in-game and barely new players. There are no players roaming around paintball at all, it is either 2 or 3 at most. I doubt you have plenty of knowledge, as you don't have enough knowledge about the basics like MG and PG or even RP. You definitely broke the server rules multiple times, so never is invalid.

I am only destorying your opportunity because you are just not ready yet. You have to get past lying and get someone to actually teach you about real RP, maybe someone veteran.

Reactions: Abrash

Supremo.

Old-School 2015
Oct 6, 2015
disgusting rat HAHAHAHAHAHA

i just got u removed like a week ago, did eslam gabriel and tyrone told u to apply again? damn paki army

• Haha
Reactions: Backstab
Mar 30, 2022
Oh and I forgot to mention that this is a big lie, sorry Abrash but thats true. There are always helpers in-game and barely new players. There are no players roaming around paintball at all, it is either 2 or 3 at most. I doubt you have plenty of knowledge, as you don't have enough knowledge about the basics like MG and PG or even RP. You definitely broke the server rules multiple times, so never is invalid.

I am only destorying your opportunity because you are just not ready yet. You have to get past lying and get someone to actually teach you about real RP, maybe someone veteran.
You are the one who was using hacks and then started saying that You are using it only for FUN. Now you are here saying that I am the one who doesnt have knowledge about the server rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.