Dom X Delico
Position
Senior Helper
Reasons of Approval
enough experience and very active guy

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
Nov 28, 2017
Supported, but add some effort or those green minded staff teams can deny you for lack of effort

fellipe

Chartered Old-School
Apr 16, 2013
supported.

when i was young kiddo husslin on samp this guy taught me everything.

he made me my first shotgun and my first material deliver!!!!!!!

Best Support,
Felipo

Oct 7, 2013
It was Monday, September 17th, 2013.
I remember it was 10 AM, very cold and rough morning, when I first logged into the server at newbie spawn, complete alone, didn't have friends yet as I was new and there he was Troy Thane, camping spawn as nobody else ever did. He reach to me asked me how I was doing and what I expected from lawless role play, after we talk a little bit, he showed me the city and explained to me how things work here.
Thanks to troy I became the person I am. So I would like to SUPPORT troy thane he deserves to be there, it's the place he belongs to.

Reactions: fellipe

DevonC

Playa-Hater
Nov 30, 2021
It was Monday, September 17th, 2013.
I remember it was 10 AM, very cold and rough morning, when I first logged into the server at newbie spawn, complete alone, didn't have friends yet as I was new and there he was Troy Thane, camping spawn as nobody else ever did. He reach to me asked me how I was doing and what I expected from lawless role play, after we talk a little bit, he showed me the city and explained to me how things work here.
Thanks to troy I became the person I am. So I would like to SUPPORT troy thane he deserves to be there, it's the place he belongs to.

War Thane

Chartered Old-School
Aug 20, 2013
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahha
he taught me how to install cleos gotto give him that

• Haha
Reactions: Wolford
Status
Not open for further replies.