DENIED Zeddy_Haides's New Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nun Major

Good Fella
Sep 15, 2021
Neutral, If you can fix your capitalized letters every sentence then why not.
Mhmm Capital Letter Were For Good Look Still I Am Sorry For That I Cant Edit It Now As Once The Helper App Is Posted We Can't Really Edit It I Hope You Understand Me If I Could I Would Be Doing It Right Now But I Am Sorry For That Capital Letter Is My Habbit Also I Can't Edit The Application Now

Nun Major

Good Fella
Sep 15, 2021
Also Please Don't Think I Am Not Listening To Your Suggestion As I Got 9 Supports And 0 Unsupports It's Like That We Can't Edit It Once We Post It Kindly Suggest Me Things Which I Can Do And Again I Am Sorry For This Reply

Vince Walker

Red-Headed Stepchild
Mar 18, 2019
Mhmm Capital Letter Were For Good Look Still I Am Sorry For That I Cant Edit It Now As Once The Helper App Is Posted We Can't Really Edit It I Hope You Understand Me If I Could I Would Be Doing It Right Now But I Am Sorry For That Capital Letter Is My Habbit Also I Can't Edit The Application Now
Nah i meant to say, You should do it properly like " Hey im going to post a application " not like " Hey Im Going To Post A Application " still Neutral

Mark.

Beta Tester
Dec 17, 2016
Dis-recommended because of his attitude and the way he answered some of the questions shows that he didn't put much effort into his application. Seems like he was not even serious while posting this application took it as a joke & lastly not matured enough to be part of the team.
Past Name(s):
Ignore
2. I Was Playing Here About 4 Years And All Players Were Nice To Me Answering My Questions Fast Never Leaving Me Without An Answer But After Some Time The Server Started Becoming Dead And No One Helps Newbies Aswell As High Levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.