Good Luck anyways.

Wayne'

Hustler
Dec 3, 2017
hey dude, i can't see this on [/findjob]
very unsupported coz u copied this message from other server nigg',
9wvd7go.png

Good Luck anyways.
Well, how do you know that i copied that in other server? can you prove it please?

Btw, Thank you for replying.

Wesson.

Hustler
Feb 9, 2016
Smith_N_Wesson
Well, how do you know that i copied that in other server? can you prove it please?

coz hitman's have no time for like that nigga.
look at yourself you just qouted our reply then you just say this shit words.. lmao dont kill our server man, dont be one of shit .

you'll never be a member of hitman... thats what you always says to me...
remember, one of the requirements of HELPER is your attitude, act always a proffesional at all time.

Jul 15, 2016
bro that mole message is from some paki server impresonating hz adding mole, they create servers to get screenshots like "blablabla admin made you Senior helper"
"blablabla invited you to hitman agency" mole messages etc

Wesson.

Hustler
Feb 9, 2016
Smith_N_Wesson
bro that mole message is from some paki server impresonating hz adding mole, they create servers to get screenshots like "blablabla admin made you Senior helper"
"blablabla invited you to hitman agency" mole messages etc
yes i know that lol, we all know that haha, but that wasnt paki server, his whole netcafe made that shit server and copied the script jajajaj.

cadillac

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
cad_sad
3.1 Biography:

I am Wayne Vi Thamizhan, i was born in Los Santos General Hospital, While i am camping at newbie spawn and waiting newbie's that i wanna help i saw a One guy standing at my front, and i ask him "Hello, mate do you need some help? i am here to help you." and after 5mitues he asked to me that he wanted to help too and ofc i said "Sure, that's a good idea"

After some months, i saw him but i ignored him and he cames to me and he said "Hello, bro welcome back hows life helping newbie's here?" and then i said "I'm enjoying helping here how about you?" ofc he said "I'm enjoying too :)"

After some weeks, I applied an Helper Application then he said "Hey, i see you that you are applying to be a Hepler" then i said "Yes, because i wanted to prove myself in people's that i can be HELPER here and help our players." and he said "That's a great great idea in the world, Good luck to you i hope you will get that position."
u still haven't fixed this shit my dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.