Type of Application:
New​

Timezone:
GMT+8​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
Aug 30, 2016​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
8​

Why would you like to become a helper?
I want to be a helper because many people are in need of assistance, and I believe that I am uniquely qualified to assist all of them, and I have a strong desire to do so. My objective is to help people with genuine love and to teach them the dos and don'ts. Many people have asked for my help, and I hope to help many more, including many who hope to help all the newcomers to our area. This is why I want to be of assistance. I am willing to support and aid any citizen.​

Statistics (/stats):
1MFJsYG.png

Punishment list (/punlist):
QsgnvDb.png

How active are you in hours?
7-9hours​

Past Name(s):
Stony Trexler
Stony T Menez​

Do you have any roleplay experience?
Factions: LSPD, Sergeant(T&R) - Under Charles Johnson. LSFMD, Captain(I.A) - Under Sofia Howard. FBI, Senior special agent.(CID) - Under Dane Tookie​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you ever been admin-jailed? If yes, for what?
Yes​

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what?
Yes, it was bugged and thanks to Kai​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

ShivaOrlando

Senior Helper
L.S.P.D
Donator
Old-School 2015
May 28, 2016
Recruitments is closed for now, please keep an eye here if you want to apply again.

Mar 21, 2017

DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Denied Applicant
Dear Applicant!

The Helper Management appreciates every aspiring player to be one of the helpers in our community. But unfortunately, after looking at your application and consultation with our current helpers, we decided to DENY your application due to the following reasons:

• The recruitment is closed at the moment please keep an eye here if you wanna apply in the future.

Signed,
Devin
Assistant Head of Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.