Type of Application:
New​

Timezone:
GMT 2 +​

Country of Residence:
Los Santos​

When did you join the community?
Jan 8, 2018​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
8.5 - 9​

Why would you like to become a helper?
I would to help a newbie players and if random player will ask a question or Admin , I like to help the community players and I realized that now we need Helpers, because the server is down.​

Statistics (/stats):

Punishment list (/punlist):

How active are you in hours?
3 - 4​

Past Name(s):
Jack Wesley​
Diego Rodrigo​

Do you have any roleplay experience?
No​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you ever been admin-jailed? If yes, for what?
Yes​

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what?
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

ricci

Street Cat
Jul 7, 2016
Unsupported.

You are Tom Gucci Soza which is known as a toxic player in LRP and non-behaviour, how can you be help our newbies players and how you can communicate them? if you barely can't speak proper grammar english.

Last edited:

Sami OG

Junior Helper
L.S.P.D
Mar 24, 2020
This guy, identified as the friend of Tom Gucci Soza, exhibits unsupportive behavior. Toxic players within the LRP community consistently engage in derogatory discussions about players from different countries and label administrators as informants. Such individuals, who act as snitches, are not suitable for the role of a helper in LRP. The influx of such personnel into the staff team contributes to a dwindling player base.

Dec 15, 2019
how can u recommend this if it doesnt help answering /newb and has a bad attitude when it comes to /g nice behavior shit

Status
Not open for further replies.