1.4 Country of residence:
France

1.5 When did you join the community?:
2014-2015

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a Helper because the priority is helping the community newbies or even senior players for me. Helping community players makes me feel better and free. I would rather be helping newbies more than everything else, teaching and showing them the guides to play the server, showing them how to follow the rules of the community.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Well, in the past few months I've been messing up, with some punishments. But now, I've totally changed. Didn't broke a single rule since November. I've changed and I'm willing to help the community with all of my effort.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Vinyls Atherstone was bron in 2014, at Hospital of County General. He has a brother, Matthew. Sadly, both of Vinyls parents are not alive, after they lost their lifes in a accident with vehicles. The night of the accident, the whole family were invited in a family-party of their cousin's birthday. Vinyls and Matthew stayed in the cousin's house and slept in-there. At 01 o'clock, a phonecall arrived, which broke the lifes of Vinyls and Matthew. Since then, they both used to sleep in their cousin's house, went to school and grown up with a hard-work. Matthew has finished his school before two years ago and he became a Police Officer, like his father was years ago. Matthew was married and left the town of Los Santos. Vinyls, was in a relationship, which doesn't remains anymore. Vinyls is currently working as a chef and moved in a house where he live alone.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-8 hours a day. (In different timezones)

3.5 Past Name(s):
Derek Jethro Gibbs (Part of Junior Helper before), Jon Shook, Kevin Castle, Pac Savage.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Co-Owner of Almighty Brotherhood & Los Flores Families - Under Matthew El Porsche
Los Santos Rifa - Rank 5 - Under Paul Gage
The Firm - Rank 4 - Under Rick Owens

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, I was punished for DM warn, both of DM warns were a RevengeKill, for what I hadn't knowledge.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, for charge stack. I was with a friend and he was the only one who requested to become most wanted. However the administrators punished me for that.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes, a punishment for not following the turf rules. Which was fixed after a staff complaint.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Two times. Both of them are solved. (Don't count)

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, Junior Helper , under Whiz.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Vinyls_Atherstone

Reactions: Vinz

Lance.

Management
Jul 5, 2016
Dear Vinyl

After reviewing your application,background and past experiences
We have decided to Deny you for not meeting Helper Team Requirements (3months clean punlist)

Signed,
Lance
Assistant Director of Media & Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.