Update! User Control Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
title_logo.png

User Control Panel
Greetings lunatics, and a late happy new year from the Web Development team. Andrew and I have been working strenously for several months to bring you guys the best User Control Panel on SA-MP. After many months of development and testing, we're finally happy to announce that it is now up and running!

Our mission statement to you...
Lawless Roleplay is, and always, will be a community first and a game server second. We are dedicated to fostering an environment with a member-centric approach where all players have equal potential for in game success and community recognition.

Why play here?
Lawless Roleplay was originally founded on the principle that all players should rise or decline based on the actions of the person behind the player. We feel that success should be determined by a players actions and talents and not the whim of an administrative team. We have great code. We have great staff. We have great players. But most importantly we have a vigilant regard for your potential.

Is this a roleplay server?
We have worked to provide many in game tools for roleplay and it is absolutely encouraged however not required. We feel that any preferred mode of play that does not encroach on any other player’s enjoyment of the game is productive. Due to the harsh nature of game mode frequent player versus player violent interaction should be expected. However, this does not mean that players are allowed to kill other players for no reason.

Features
  • Dashboard with news and statistics
  • Ability to speak in the global chat from the web browser
  • List of property with overview of house safes, business safes and more.
  • Highscores
  • Mobile Data Computer for Law Enforment Officers
  • Rosters with ability to kick members for factions and gangs
  • .. and more for you to explore!

Screenshots
EvKuLXv.jpg

gcNJJE2.jpg

We have been really excited about releasing the UCP, and we hope you will enjoy it. We will continue to provide you guys with updates, eventual bug fixes and new features!

- Shock & Andrew
Web Development Team

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2013
Xiben_Nguyen
ifyouseethisthenshockhasforgottentoremovethisthingyweusedtobypassthecacheyoumaybullyhimontheforums

Sep 3, 2013
ifyouseethisthenshockhasforgottentoremovethisthingyweusedtobypassthecacheyoumaybullyhimontheforums691637

Bully time!

Apr 17, 2013
swift
@Shock I guess you were using google maps js api, deal with maxzoom (i had similar project not long time ago) on minimap thing
anyways amazing job!

edit; i know it just went online, but you may want to add trunk balance for drugs, and put color of the sea in the background to remove border between map and background before you fix zooming

Status
Not open for further replies.