Update! User Control Panel - Robin's Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZzfSvXr.png

Hello outlaws, some of you might have noticed slight decrease in my activity, that was because I have been working on a brand new project for the one year anniversary celebrations and for you to enjoy.

Lawless Roleplay Android User Control Panel
I have been thinking a lot on how to say thanks to such great players like you guys, after thinking for few days this idea came up to my mind, however, I couldn't do it without Shock's help, let's cut the useless speech and move onto the application's features.
VERSION 1.0:
  • Secure login to your in-game account.
  • Easy to reach server information for new comers.
  • The most important points in (/stats & /inv) in a beautiful graphical user interface.
  • Explore your vehicles storages (Crack, Pot, Chemicals).
  • Explore your houses information and their safes (ID, Level, Crack, Pot, Materials).
  • Explore your businesses information and their safes (Name, Level, Safe Money, Products Left). Up to 10 businesses.
  • Banned players can't access their accounts, they need to post ban appeal.
DOWNLOAD:

Post your suggestions here!​

P.S: If you don't have an Android device, I'll explain how to download this on a very cool & fast android emulator.

Don't forget to rate the application after trying it, enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 30 people

Jakeros

Gangsta
Jun 29, 2013
Adam_Wilson
Cool app Robin. Using it already. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Neville

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Los Santos Government
Ghetto Ghouls
May 30, 2013
Not needed, i can also use /stats in the game. So, i dont know why you made a app special for your phone to check your stats out

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
For lazy people, They are too damn fat to get up from their bed and log in to check their stats, Robin helped fat people alot by making this!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.