Updates regarding the Social Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
iSpfI2K.png

Updates regarding the Social Media
Greetings lunatics of Lawless Roleplay! After a major renovation with the Media & Marketing team i have been appointed as the Head of Social Media. There will be a major change in the ways we will operate from now on when it comes to interacting with internal and external stakeholders of the server. In the past social media mainly revolved around communication with the players outside the website, but from now our Social Media pages will be re-purposed. We will increase our scope of reach and attract new players to our server. We will also focus on monetary operations which will bring revenue to the server. The changes will not happen overnight but I assure you that every change will be effective in under a month.

The lawless Instagram has been inactive in the past but this will no longer be the case. The world is developing and things are changing, most of the Facebook users have actively switched to using Instagram. For us as a server it is necessary to keep up with the changes in the world and adapt to them. For this reason Instagram will be our new primary Social Media account where we will do many promotional campaigns, giveaways and polls. We will also announce some major news on the page and keep all our followers updated with whats going on in the server.

Facebook is where most of our servers Social Media affairs took place in the past. Just like Instagram our Facebook page will be actively interacting with not only our players, but with the rest of the SA:MP community. We will be having a lot of giveaways and events on our Facebook page. But the primary platform will still be Instagram.

twitch-round-and-square-variants--logo-29.png

I am excited to announce that in the nearest future we will begin streaming on twitch. We will be broadcasting our server to not only our players, but every SA:MP player on the platform. This is something that has never been done before by any server and we expect great things from our Twitch Project. Not only will this be entertaining and exciting but it will bring additional revenue to the server which will go towards our server bills. We will be holding live giveaways, events, gatherings and much more, live on Twitch. I will personally be in charge of streaming on the channel, some of you have seen my twitch streams on our server and enjoyed it very much, so we took the incentive to turn this into something bigger.

We are bringing back the Lawless Roleplay YouTube videos powered by our Multi-Media team. We will have a lot of new exciting content regarding factions, gangs, and many more.

Kent Goose

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Nov 19, 2019
There are currently giveaways taking place on our social medias, be sure not to miss out.

Reactions: Jaqo

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
*never won a giveaway* no this is bias, they only make their friends win so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.