DtcoGJN.png
Tyrese_Wrzosek's Application

Full Name:
Tyrese_Wrzosek​

Type of Application:
Reinstatement​

Timezone:
GMT +8​

Why would you like to reinstate as a Helper?
It's been a year since I stopped working as a Helper because of real-life obligations and a lack of time that I can't even handle, so I've decided to resign. But now that I have more flexibility in my schedule, I'm confident that I'll be more active and continue to serve as a Helper.​

Provide evidence that you have been in the helper team and for how long:
I reformatted my computer and did not restore all of my data, but I know I served as a helper.​

Why should we hire you back to the team?
I want to continue what I started because I want to prove to the people that I am worthy of this position and to deepen my knowledge.​

Statistics (/stats):

Punishment list (/punlist):

How active are you in hours?
I have time, and I can spend it playing this game for 7-10 hours. Depending on the circumstances​

Do you have any upcoming events that may cause you to go inactive?
None​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you been admin-jailed or banned since the last time you were in the helper team?
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Primus

Spider-Man
Retired Admin
May 13, 2020
DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Accepted Applicant

The Helper Management team would like to inform you that your application has been accepted. We appreciate your hard work, dedication and drive to help the players of this community. We wish you the best of luck on your journey. May the future hold great things for you.

Signed,
Primus
Assistant Helper Manager​

Status
Not open for further replies.