1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
November of 2017

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
6 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Of course to help the new players to be familiar in this server, I've seen a plenty of new players who were asking for assistance that it so complicated, even the helpers can not even help. So i would like to become a helper to help.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
As an former helper, I can share my knowledge to my juniors (new helpers), because i do believe that if you know something, you should teach it to those who don't

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Once upon a time, there is a boy dreaming to be a public servant someday, his name is Tugal Howard.
Tugal Howard is such a smart boy, in his young age he was always in the top 10 in his class until he became adolescence, he started to do some wrongdoings such as smoking weeds, cigar, sexes to stranger girls. He took the wrong path when he was in high school, his high grades when he was a kid became low and he always skip classes just to be with his friends. One day, Tugal and his friends were having a conversations and they planned to rob strangers who is just passing by on their streets, so they immediately goes to their spot so they can ambush the stranger who they want to rob, that path is so park that you can barely see anything, let's go back to the scene, so there's an stranger who passed by and they immediately aimed their guns toward the stranger but the stranger resisted and unfortunately they accidentally pulled the triggered which leads to the stranger to die.
After the incidence he went to his house and he slept. The night has passed and his father is still not in their home, he took the phone in the draw and immediately dialed the number of his father, someone picked up the phone and told to Tugal that his father died from a gunshot yesterday everyday. Tugal cries because he is the reason why his father died and he regretted his decisions, after many of years Tugal changed became a Public Servant and he lives happily ever after

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
I'll send later because I am using phone

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
I'll send later because I am using phone

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5 Hours

3.5 Past Name(s):
Tugal Brown

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
I have a lot of roleplay experiences but I mostly a member of Los Santos Fire and Medical Department

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
no

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes for G-Unmute

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, I've been hired as an Junior Helper under Panos Greco
Got promoted to Senior Helper under Jack Roselli / Rock Howard

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Tugal_Howard

Eddy Carlston

Pee-Wee
Oct 14, 2017
Eddy_Phife
In a serious moment,

This guy is suits for the position.. i just wondered why tugal went from being a nice role model into a nice goddamn faggot who loves to troll around. Also you gotta love how loyal tugal is, despite of his mental condition so yeah... @Randall V sir spooderman give helpar tugal spoodermanm

Status
Not open for further replies.