1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
November 23, 2017

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
6 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a helper?:
I want to become helper to help all the new players who don't know anything about our server and to help them become the best, and i will help them too to love this server as much as i do!
i know that my English skills isn't as good as other but i know that i can still contribute to other using my knowledge about this server.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
i'm active i am staying in town for about 8 -15 hours a day,
i am hard worker, i can understand what's newbie saying even tho other's can't understand. i know well all the mechanics here in Lawless Role play so i know that i can be a good helper that's all.

2.3 What are you current Qualifications?:
Super Active, Good knowledge about Lawless Role Play,

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Tugal Brown was born in the Quezon City, Philippines he's just a poor person but he work hard on School, even though he's not that good in English he manage to become a one of the top Student on his university,
because of his Dedication and Hard Working Attitude after his Graduation Los Santos State University offer him a Medic's scholarship, and then he moved to Los Santos at first he's shy because he don't know anyone on Los Santos but after 6 years of studying he managed to graduate and get his diploma but he's not even on a top 10 for the first time in his life, after 2 years of being a civilian Tugal Brown tried to test his luck and apply on Los Santos Fire And Medical Department but he failed, he didn't give up and he tried to apply again until he get his Medical Certificate and become one of the Medics on Los Santos Fire And Medical Department after years of hardworking the Commissioner of this Department promote him and become the Captain.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
https://imgur.com/a/bgqae

3.3 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
8-15 depends on my mood

3.4 Past Name(s):
None

3.5 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
December, 2017 Join LSFMD under Jaspreet Singh
never left since i join!

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No​

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
yes for /G mute

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes. for /g mute

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Tugal_Brown

Last edited:

Howard.

Head Administrator
Old-School 2014
Apr 25, 2014
Supported indeed!
This guy can be helping material.

Oct 29, 2017
  • Supported Bro.
I saw you every time helping over /newb(ie) and camping at newbie spawn site.

Status
Not open for further replies.