1.1 Full Name:
Travis_Mendez

1.2 Age:

1.3 Timezone:
OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines (Phil-Aussie)

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Joined from 2014, gave away my old forum account to someone thats why i end up off making new one.

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Having played here for almost 3 years, I consider myself a dedicated member of the Meepcraft community. I’ve stuck with the server through thick and thin, and will continue doing so for as long as I am able to. There is a reason that I’ve stuck around for so long, and that is because I know how unique Meepcraft is. And I want to dedicate time, as a staff member, to help keep the server this way.

I always answer questions people have to the best of my knowledge, and I’m always up for a nice conversation with anyone, whether that be in global or local. I love getting involved with the community and socializing, which is why you’ll almost always see me chatting in global when I am on.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I believe you should choose me out of the other applicants I should be employed because I have excellent knowledge of the many frequently asked questions, also have a fairly good knowledge on the others that are not so generally asked in the newbie chat. I've had a good experience in answering questions that new players have asked, in game and in newbie chat. I think that i will be a excellent if not great asset to the helper team. I also believe that all new players should be treated the same as experienced players, new players just need those few questions answered then they can enjoy the role playing experience with the rest of us. Overall my main reason why you should choose me is because I have a good understanding of international gaming role play server, I also want to help new players helping them to understand anything they would like to know.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
My name is Travis Mendez, I am 21 years old and I am currently living in the city of Los Santos. I moved here 3 years ago, because I always wanted to live in America. During my school days, I was an amateur boxer, and I nearly went on to compete in the Olympics. I was very sporty as a kid, I would play every sport, from basketball to football, athletics and boxing. I would try and compete in every tournament. I guess I still am kind of sporty today. But, just before I was set to compete in the 2008 Olympics, I broke my knuckles from a street fight. I was heartbroken. That was my life, just gone. Because of that fight, it got me in a lot of beef in the streets. The kid that I beat up, he was desperate to get me killed. I didn't know what to do. But then, I decided to join a gang. A lot of people around me died as I was in a gang. Only a few of my close friends are still here. The gang life is tough. All I did was smoke weed all day and kill the opps. I lived like that for 5 years, until I was arrested for Assault. Being it jail, it changed me a lot. To get away from it all, I moved over to Los Santos in 2013, and I started a job working as a Paramedic in the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department. I worked there for 3 years and I became the Captain of the Training and Recruitment, but then it didn't work out for me. I am currently jobless, however I do some amateur boxing here and there for some money. Now, I look forward to become a Helper.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
I figured since my return I could be of some good use. I’m active mostly in the All Timezones I don’t mind doing forum/in-game stuffs as well as helping others.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Jordan Trunnell

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes, former AL under ilija sani (r5)

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No i haven't been DM warned since.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
No i haven't been prisoned/jailed since.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes under vinay x ramcharan

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Travis_Mendez

Reactions: Joey Vincre

Rivera Hernandez

Old-School 2014
Jul 6, 2016
Having played here for almost 3 years, I consider myself a dedicated member of the Meepcraft community. I’ve stuck with the server through thick and thin, and will continue doing so for as long as I am able to. There is a reason that I’ve stuck around for so long, and that is because I know how unique Meepcraft is. And I want to dedicate time, as a staff member, to help keep the server this way.

I always answer questions people have to the best of my knowledge, and I’m always up for a nice conversation with anyone, whether that be in global or local. I love getting involved with the community and socializing, which is why you’ll almost always see me chatting in global when I am on.
lmao
http://meepcraft.com/threads/helper-application-from-n00bslayer_99.61559/
Screenshot_20181017-225134__01.jpg
Highly Recommended.
Why do people like you exist. Beautiful world it was...

And then you ask why admins don't hire pinoys in helper team. You mong, we are not stupid as majority of your country is

Last edited:

Troy Thane

Donator
Apr 16, 2013
Accepted, I mean why not? you joined yestarday and you copy pasted everything you had to write, you have all the requirements to join the elite team, congratulations!

Oct 29, 2017
Dis-Recommed For the following reason(s):
  • Not seen helping on /newb[ie] channel as well as /g[lobal] channel.
  • Not seen him camping at newbie spawn site.
  • Plagiarism (As Rivera showed evidence.)

Maru D

Good Fella
Dec 2, 2017
Maru_D_Howard
Salty man.
Aren't you the salty here? Everyone hates you that's why you are spreading cancer here hhahahaha.
As i said, you back suck Zhao's dick to become admin there, Oh wait, Admins Quality there are far away from yours..

Status
Not open for further replies.