EU​

Country of Residence:
Palestine​

When did you join the community?
Sep 11, 2016​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
10​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a helper, because of that I have always wanted to be a helper no matter what. I have played Lawless Roleplay for some quite time now and I know how the server works and I know how to handle being a helper so I decided to give it a shot why not. I also would like to work my way up in the positions slowly for people to recognise what I can do and what I am capable of doing to help.​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I am a determined hardworking person who can be active daily, help newbies at spawn possibly give them a tour/guide around the server. And I have some Staff experiences in the SA-MP field.​

Biography:
Thomas Campbell, born in County General Hospital in 1993. His father Eric Campbell was a Pilot and his mother Sarah Campbell was a stripper. His mother loved doing what she did and Thomas and his father was proud of her. But the job was quite dangerous.. She was recently attacked more than 10 times for not giving a good service. Thomas always wanted to be a FBI Agent when he grew up so he studied for it at the Local Los Santos University. After a few years of studying Thomas graduated and decided to apply for the FBI. He got accepted as an intern and worked his way up to Senior Agent then he resigned to join the LSPD as a Sergeant but then again after a several years he had to retire due to personal issues within his mother being assaulted as a stripper.​

Security Information (/stats):
dcVgJfW.png

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
M8eG1Zp.png

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
7 hours daily​

Past Name(s):
None​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yeah.​
LSPD R3​
LSPD R1​
LSPD R0​
FBI R2​
FBI R0​
FBI R1​
LSFMD R0​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
No​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
Thomas_Campbell​

Last edited:

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
Hello there Thomas.
I see you In-Game very rarely and also I have not seen you helping over the newb(ie) chat.
For now it is an UNSUPPORT from me. Wish you good luck for the future.
Signed
Justin D Bronze

Jun 1, 2013
DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Thomas_Campbell's Application

Full Name:
Thomas_Campbell​

Timezone
EU​

Country of Residence:
Palestine​

When did you join the community?
Sep 11, 2016​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
10​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a helper, because of that I have always wanted to be a helper no matter what. I have played Lawless Roleplay for some quite time now and I know how the server works and I know how to handle being a helper so I decided to give it a shot why not. I also would like to work my way up in the positions slowly for people to recognise what I can do and what I am capable of doing to help.​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I am a determined hardworking person who can be active daily, help newbies at spawn possibly give them a tour/guide around the server. And I have some Staff experiences in the SA-MP field.​

Biography:
Thomas Campbell, born in County General Hospital in 1993. His father Eric Campbell was a Pilot and his mother Sarah Campbell was a stripper. His mother loved doing what she did and Thomas and his father was proud of her. But the job was quite dangerous.. She was recently attacked more than 10 times for not giving a good service. Thomas always wanted to be a FBI Agent when he grew up so he studied for it at the Local Los Santos University. After a few years of studying Thomas graduated and decided to apply for the FBI. He got accepted as an intern and worked his way up to Senior Agent then he resigned to join the LSPD as a Sergeant but then again after a several years he had to retire due to personal issues within his mother being assaulted as a stripper.​

Security Information (/stats):

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
12 hours daily​

Past Name(s):
None​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yeah.​
LSPD R3​
LSPD R1​
LSPD R0​
FBI R2​
FBI R0​
FBI R1​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
No​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
Thomas_Campbell​
images of your punlist and stats do not work

• Wow
Reactions: !sprunk_

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
Not really sure about your “active 12 hours a day” honestly, I am from Europe as well and I literally haven’t seen you at all lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.