1.4 Country of residence:
Norway

1.5 When did you join the community?:
I think it was back in February 2018.

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a helper, because I like doing the duties helpers do. Helping new people, being active, answer questions at /newb and etc.. It is also very fun being a helper in my opinion. Well it is a hardwork but when you get used to it you would love it and thats why I would like to become a successful helper.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Well you guys should accept me, because I have past experiences as being a helper it would benefit the team, I am also a determined worker who is prepared to learn and is frequently active and kind. I've for long time now admired the team and it would be an honor for me to get accepted and stuff like that.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
10th December of 1993 Thomas Campbell were born at the Los Santos General Hospital. His father David Campbell was a Law Enforcement Officer and his mother Diana Campbell was a housewife. Growing up Thomas had abit struggles in school, because he didn't like school very much but he had to live through it you know. After he finished college he went to university and studied for law and justice. Then after five years of studying law and justice Thomas applied for LSPD and he joined them. Then finally he became a veteran and retired. Then he had some contacts and he made it through the Federal Bureau of Investigation. There he met a wonderful lady, Thomas thought she was very beautiful and good looking... So Thomas asked her out and after the date Thomas married her, and then they got kids and continued their lives like normal happy successful persons.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
IyyR2oE.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
7gN0Wic.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
7-8 hours or more per day.

3.5 Past Name(s):
None

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes I have.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Nope.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Nope.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes in another server.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Thomas_Campbell

Last edited:

Westbrook.

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Feb 6, 2015
i've not seen him helping, But maybe he can get a chance for it.

May 17, 2017
Nic_Soze
Neutral for now. Let's see your in-game performance, I'm familiar to you tbh.

Lance.

Management
Jul 5, 2016
Neutral.Havent seen him helping over newb channel or have camped alongside me.Good luck.

Crityum

Big Homie
Jan 15, 2018
Neutral For now. I haven't seen him replying to newbies or camping spawn's.

Nov 23, 2017
TUgal_Howard
You need to have an experience first. Try to play in this server for 5 more months as I can see that you aren't that familiar on commands and places.

Status
Not open for further replies.