Vin

Jan 21, 2015
Vin_Gage
lSZ8EUk.png

East Los Santos' lovely houses
By: Vin X Gage | July 16,2015

qXvmJRB.png

(The Neighborhood itself)

East Los Santos - Well, I was just passing by and then it reminded me. Why haven't I done an article about my lovely neighborhood houses?! Now let's show the neighborhoods of Los Santos which deserves to be recognized.

For the first part of our show, our team decided to look at the neighborhood of East L.S. This neighborhood has many rumors about it. Some of these canards later turned out to be true but some are yet to be verified. The locality is very old - dating back to 1640. Most of these houses were renovated and refurbished during the Government Reparation Project of 1997. It's said that most of these houses fell in the hands of a local gang which went by the name of 'La Raza'. The L.S.P.D and the F.B.I had tried to wrest control of these plots of land but due to a small tip off, these gangsters had gotten the upper hand. It's said that this operation was one of the biggest failures of the law agencies in Los Santos. Sadly, the files pertaining to this operation were 'misplaced' during a fire in the City hall. These houses came back to the government only after the gang had migrated to another part of Los Santos.

bSmg6PQ.png

(The first house)
Now let's take a look inside. This is a photo of the first house interior of the neighborhood it looks semi-large from the outside it has a french styled paint layout. It looks very old from the outside, but the inside of it is way different.
q3JqOpI.png

(The interior of the house)
Told you! Looks like the house owner purchased a new set of fabric furniture all the way from Sweden! In my opinion the interior design is very artistic and beautiful, but the outside needs some hard work to get that old paint to life. Well, this is the end of our house tour.
But we managed to get an interview with a house owner of one of the houses, his name is Max Mabbit, here's how it went down:

(( The next part is posted in a comment, it doesn't let me post a thread which has 5k chars ))

Last edited:

Vin

Jan 21, 2015
Vin_Gage
((Here's the second part ))
Vin X Gage: Hello there!
Max Mabbit: Hello. Nice to see you again, Vin. Love your daily riddles and weekly articles by the way man!
Vin X Gage: Haha thanks pal! Now can I ask you a couple of questions?
Max Mabbit: Go ahead, I don't mind. The interview is for questions to be asked, ain't it? haha

Vin X Gage: You're an owner of one of the houses. Is it true that this house was owned by one of the most notorious gang leaders here in Los Santos?
Max Mabbit: Well. Yeah but the house does not have any of the gang leader's stuff. It was refurbished and was bought by me in a Governmental auction.

Vin X Gage: Mhm. Okay. So the house was full of drugs and illegal weapons?
Max Mabbit: Correct. But as I said the house was refurbished and it's now clean of illegal materials, also not to mention the Illegal Narcotics and weapons.
Vin X Gage: Okay. But do you ever see left-overs that the L.S.P.D left behind? Like a gram of cocaine just sitting there on the floor?
Max Mabbit: Well, I do but I'm not that kind of guy that uses illegal stuff,I just simply call the police and let them take out the trash for me.
Vin X Gage: Okay. That wraps the interview for now. Was nice chatting with you Max. Take care.
Max Mabbit: Thanks for having me here. Peace out.

Note: Max was having a great time with me I guess, so he demanded me to insert a picture of him at his lovely home!
eLjUmLt.png

(Taken from his cellphone)
Well, this is the end of our house tour for this week. Catch us again next week L.S!, Stay safe.

(( Note: this is an old article that I made while I was a Network Producer in the SA Network, I wanted to edit it but it was coming up with an error, so yeah..
And the interview is fake, Max was inactive when I told him about an interview with me, so I just made this one up.))

((
Code:
Name:
Comment:
))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.