Jul 23, 2018
PNucHvZ.png

The future of Los Santos Police Department
A San Andreas News article
Xgyitzs.png
Author: Brian El Porsche
Date: 2nd of April 2020

Tags: LSPD, Interview, Administration
Disclaimer: The criminal's identity has been blurred to protect their privacy.

Introduction

As you might know, the Police Department recently was appointed a new Chief, Ray Bronx. Unfortunately, he got hired in tough times, seeing that there's a pandemic going on. Despite the turbulent times, Mr. Bronx is aware of the risks of his job, and is trying his best to protect our city and keep it at its best. We decided to host a meeting with the new head of Law Enforcement, and ask him about his upcoming plans for the Los Santos Police Department

Chief's plans and decisions

Ray Bronx was invited to a meeting with the crew of SAN News, which he respectfully accepted and was then asked some questions regarding his faction.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian: Greetings, mr.Bronx.
Bronx: Greetings.
Brian: First off, I want to congratulate you for being the new chief of the Los Santos Police Department!
Bronx: Thanks, it's been a goal of mine for a long time.
Brian: So let's start with the interview, shall we?
Bronx: Sure,let's start.
Brian: Do you have any plans for the PD?
Bronx: My plans are to increase the number of officers on patrol in the city, reduce gang violence by a significant amount, and use of a variety of tactics to combat organised crime.
Brian: How was it for you to get this role during these tough times of the pandemic?
Bronx: It was hard but I had to keep going, or else I wouldn't be here now.
Brian: Will there be any changes on ranks and divisions?
Bronx: I've already made those changes, I've added the following...There is a brand new Detective's division which will focus on organised crime; Officers wear plain clothes, that can blend into the environment; My S.W.A.T team has also increased their presence on the streets; Finally, I've also added a new Traffic division, which will focus on maintaining patrols around the city.
Brian: What about officer security,do they have the equipment to combat the new virus?
Bronx: We get vaccinated by LSFMD every re-assignment, which means every hour. This makes sure that we are protected every time.
Brian: That's all I have,thank you for your time Chief and have a great time!
Bronx: Thank you, have a good day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officers in-action

To make everything more clear, the leader invited us to witness some of his officers in action. We have seen crime being fought, with all of the professionalism required for this job.
Here's some footage of the officers arresting a wanted criminal.

i9zuooU.jpg

SAN News would like to remind it's readers to stay at home and to only travel if it is absolutely necessary, such as shopping, visiting hospital and essential work.

tRL3TbX.png

((Special thanks to [I]@Ray Bronx[/I] for the interview and @John Strickland for the proofread))

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
Nice article, now we know more about the new Chief and his goals to brighter future.

Reactions: DaveR