The Firm-Company or a gang organization?

Is your opinion about The firm good or bad?

• good

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • bad

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Hlias Papas

Pee-Wee
Aug 8, 2017
PNucHvZ.png

[The Firm-Company or a gang organization?]
A San Andreas News article by Hlias Papas
Xgyitzs.png

Author: Hlias Papas
Date: 30/11/2018

Tags: Gang, Company, Justice

Los Santos is full of gangs and organizations that want only bad things for the citizens but in the fog of terror a gang rises or i better say "Company". The Firm is a company created by Edward Burlington and is actually saving citizens because The Firm is a law firm, is full of lawyers that are ready to make everyone take a taste of justice. But they are actually save citizens or they use justice power to save gangs? That's what we are going to see here so take a sit and look at the reports since we found a lot of stuff.

The Firm Head Quarters:
VR3MRAK.jpg

(The firm HQ photo by Hlias Papas)
Here is where i did the first interview with a lawyer working at The Firm, here is the talk with Rick Owens:
------------------------------------------------------
Q: What is the "The Firm"

A: The Firm is a company that is all about lawyer summit.
Q: So all the people here are lawyers?
A: Almost, yeah.
Q: Why is this company got created for?
A: The company got created for justice in San Andreas.
Q:
What was The Firm before it became a company? because i heard that you where a gang organization.
A: Yeah,some members came from the streets but this guys are fighting for justice.
Q: What about Edward?
A: I can't say anything about Edward but me and Jessica we are old members here and Edward saved our lives
Q: How?
A: He took us from the hood and he created this company "The Firm"
Q: What is The Firm next moves/tasks?
A: I told you already what we do in this company, we tryna help people fight for justice, but we have plans to expand personnel.

Then i had a interview with the owner and leader of the company Edward and Carl Westbrook, (I will skip the questions that i asked Rick)
Here is the interview:
Q: Why did you create this company?
A: To unite hard working intelligent people in this crazy city
Q: What is the main task of The Firm?
A: On the front is of course to provide legal help to clients, behind the scenes we are making money in any way we can.This city has lots of opportunities, there's a lot going on in the streets.
Q: Any story before the company got created?
A: Well this company grew out of the weird friendship i had with the KTB they were Ballas from Glen Park.
Q: How you got the idea to make this company?
A: I've had the idea for years, i waited patiently to meet the right people to start it, mr.Westbrook is a complete genius in all ways that i am not.
Q: Is there any behind the scenes illegal activity on your company?
A: Illegal? I don't know of any illegal activities and if i did, i would deny it anyway, ah we know the law well, we have people specialized in narcotics law,firearms laws,transport and trafficking laws you name it we're everywhere.
Q: Well before The Firm became a company i heard that it was a gang, is this true?
A: Yes and no, The Kilo Tray Ballas were a gang until they met me and Carl ,got all his followers to go to a law school.
euDiW60.jpg

(Edward Burlington and Carl Westbrook at the interview)
What FBI and LSPD thinks about The Firm?
Xgyitzs.png

After all the talk i had with The Firm i started to get suspicious so i called a FBI agent for a talk about this topic just to be sure.
This is the FBI Agent Sonny Murdoc interview:

--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+
Q: Do you know about the company "The Firm"?
A: I do, Want a bit of information you can give to the public?
Me: Sure.

A: They are failures, failed robbers, failed criminals. The weakest organization out there. However they have a ton of property because of their legal property, which we are trying to take over.
Q: What is The Firm relationship with FBI?
A: The Firm's relation with us is eh...We take them in once in a while, a bunch of outcasts shouldn't be taken serious.
Q: Is there any illegal activity of The Firm that FBI catch?
A: FBI couch them buying a ton of materials to craft weapons and some times we see them smuggle drugs.

After that i started a interview with LSPD SWAT member Orlando Flocka,
Here is the interview:

Q: Do you know about The Firm?

A: Yes i do, They are criminal scums hiding behind an organization.
Q: Is there any illegal encounter that LSPD saw on The Firm?
A: I've not yet faced any encounter with The Firm.
Q: Then why you said they are criminal scums?
A: Because whenever i come back to town i usually get bad words about them.
Q: Like?
A: Like, as the FBI Director started, drug extortion, material extortion for weapons and supplying the local areas with whores.
Q: Do they use their law power to free gang members?
A: They only stick their noses to their business, they have no concern with any other gang.

The Firm company is a very controversial topic, there are bad comments about them and there are good one's. Only one thing is true they have law power and they may abuse it for their own personal uses.

What do you think about The Firm what is your opinion?
That was it for today. I'm your News Reporter Hlias Papas and i hope all the citizens of Los Santos to be safe. Have a nice day!

Chiko

Retired Admin
L.S.P.D
Jun 9, 2016
so u made all them skreet niggas go to law school? i respecc that

nice article tho