ARTICLE The Dark Side of FBI

A SAN News Article
Xgyitzs.png
Author: Tyler Herbo
Date: 01/7/2021
Tags: FBI, FD, Los Santos, Threats.

Over the radio
Chris Blake was hanging around all saints checking up on ill patients before he headed back to his office, he then heard a voice from a federal agent (aka RR) over the faction radio disrespecting the paramedics. The said federal agent ended up being warner after this incident, while Commissioner Chris Blake told the people of his department to reply on any disrespect or hate coming from the Federals.

Audio Recording of the Radio dispute. (evidence)
Commissioner Chris Blake: "You cannot disrespect my people like that, they're putting their own health and life at risk to save the people of Los Santos."
Federal Agent RR: "Why don't you just shut the f*ck up commissioner?"
Commissioner Chris Blake: "I'm sorry, but I won't. You need to respect our paramedics & fire fighters, your disrespectful behavior will just pull them down."
Federal Agent RR: "Just go back to saving lives, stop eavesdropping on the radio if it really hurts your feelings."

Dispute in an ambulance

It was a peaceful day for Chris Blake, but not until he saw the leader of the federals waiting for him in front of All Saints Hospital. Commissioner Chris welcomed the grumpy Tyruz Slash in the ambulance. It was quiet for a few minutes, but when Chris Blake drove in a road with a lesser crowd. Tyruz Slash drew his fully clipped desert eagle while saying "Do not bad mouth my agents, I'm not afraid to open fire on you or one of your people." The Commissioner was startled, and told Tyruz Slash to put his gun down because Chris was defenseless. Making Tyruz Slash guilty of terrorist threat and malicious harassment.

the confiscated desert eagle used
Reports just came in

(02/07/2021) Chris Blake was accused of "bad driving" while he was on duty, instead of giving Chris Blake a ticket the federals had to arrest him. Due to this action, Chris Blake wasn't able to respond to a 64 year old lady having a heatstroke. People of Los Santos are mad, as the issue quickly went viral while the FBI still remains silent about the situation.

Summary of the article
Federals has been abusing power the government provided them, and even innocent people such as the FMDs, Nancy and I are being involved. Tyruz Slash does not deserve his position. I was kidnapped, threatened, and harassed by the federals and I'm just another person thankful to live and tell my story.

" How many innocent lives are we going to lose for them to stop? "

Credits
- Chris Blake along with his people such as Marcello and Abrahem.

Please check out their article in their website whereas yours truly was kidnapped along with other crimes Tyruz Slash has committed.
(https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/21-06-fidelty-barbarism-integrity.214570/#)

Abdoel

Senior Administrator
Chartered Old-School
Apr 22, 2013
More of this!

It appears Facts has been twisted, and truth isn't being told correctly.
Shame. San News should only report facts. not twisted opinions.

Last edited:

Wallace

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Apr 11, 2014
** This is an encrypted message sent directly to the author of this article. **
(( Meaning everyone apart from the author cannot see or respond to this message. ))

You have 24 hours to delete the article titled "The Dark Side of FBI" as it directly threatens the integrity of the state of San Andreas. The Government does not and will not tolerate this type of public conspiracy.

If you fail to meet this demand the San Andreas News Network will be disabled and rendered useless by the military's cyberwarfare division and the author along will all involved parties will be charged with conspiracy and high treason.

** The message is set to delete itself and wipe any traces after 60 seconds upon opening. **

Muham

Playa-Hater
Jan 22, 2016
** This is an encrypted message sent directly to the author of this article. **
(( Meaning everyone apart from the author cannot see or respond to this message. ))

You have 24 hours to delete the article titled "The Dark Side of FBI" as it directly threatens the integrity of the state of San Andreas. The Government does not and will not tolerate this type of public conspiracy.

If you fail to meet this demand the San Andreas News Network will be disabled and rendered useless by the military's cyberwarfare division and the author along will all involved parties will be charged with conspiracy and high treason.

** The message is set to delete itself and wipe any traces after 60 seconds upon opening. **

Why so scared of the truth, you guys support these types of people. Or maybe you are one of them.. A black Sheep

• Haha
Reactions: Abel™