Snitch
Feb 1, 2018
Author: Shaco_Diablos
Tags: Adventure, Town, Los Santos
Date: December 8, 2018

Story About the Bicyclists

LtrIqvp.jpg

In Los Santos, December
2018 there were people who loved Bicycles - BMX, Mountain Bikes etc.At the same time, they explore and travel in Los Santos. They had fun.
In Los Santos, near the General Hospital at Skate Park, there were a couple of people who loved doing bicycle tricks and
more.
BHjVyBCh.png

(Skate Park View photo by Shaco Diablos)
There were too many people who love Bikes and Mountain Bikes, you will see other citizens buy a new BMX or a Mountain Bike in shops. The BMX has better trick characteristics than the Mountain Bike. Plus it's way cheaper.
I personally prefer the Mountain Bike because it's a fit for me to use it. And I like to buy some design or try changing the color if I want. Thing that with the mountain bike reveals easier compared to the BMX.

kVm64JE.jpg

The Skate Park
This is where I Did the Interview with the bikers doing stunts.
------------------------------------------------------------
Q:What senses comes to you when you do a "Stunt"?

A:Well, It gives us some fun and it injects adrenaline...
Q:So as you said that this beautiful "Stunt" Give you a happiness and reaction?
A: No, not that much.
Q: But you said that these "Stunts" Gives you some happiness and reaction.
A: Indeed it's fun and we are trying to get the perfect "Stunt"
Q: But, How?
A: Well, We train harder rather than having fun at Skate Park. We exercise more.
Q: Okay, I think more people would like to join with you?

A: Yes, they just have to get a bike and some protections.
------------------------------------------------------------

LyHfzsw.jpg

(Photo By Shaco Diablos)
Then I try to test the Bike, I Rate it 7/10 because it's very creative and good. It has a perfect feel, Its better and safer if you use helmet, gloves and shoes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then I asked a person if he is safe and if he god injured sometimes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Do You Drive Safe?
A: No, I am not the kind of person that respects the limits
Q: Why, sir?
A: Because I Don't want to. I want to live my life...
Q: Do you Have Injuries?
A: I would like to talk more with you but we have to go. Peace!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He doesn't want to talk about it, I don't have any evidence if they have some Injuries
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We Ask The Police Chief to Secured them, Make sure that they Drive Safely. Then I told them to Investigate them sometimes to have a safe day.
-------------------------------------
We also prepared a video footage regarding these stuntmen, because photographing stunts isn't as captivating as a photo
-------------------------------------
Request By The Government: All Citizens who would like to buy some Bicycles, We will know if you drive safely or not. But If you are not, You will be Arrested.

credits

Video footage created by Shaco Diablos and edited for production by Hlias Papas
Photos taken by Shaco Diablos

Reactions: I'm not Tugal

Jordan_Kenobi

Hard-ass
Jan 12, 2017
You are not a member of San andreas news, and You Don't have a permission to tag the Old network Director to remove this post.
((You're dumb or something? first of all Jack is still the chairman and secondly there is some OOC words that needs to get removed since this section is IC))

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
Dear Jordan,

thanks for your reply. ((Please explain what's the OOC stuff))