1.1 Full Name:
Thane_Rex

1.2 Age:

1.3 Timezone:
NA

1.4 Country of residence:
Pakistan

1.5 When did you join the community?:
I basically joined in 2014 but I lost my account and created another one in 2016.

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
10 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Helper team is quite attractive to the community and they need hardwork.I think that I've got the abilities to become a helper because I always help people at at chats and camp 3 hours daily at Newbie spawn point.I got good grammatical skills so I think that I am the perfect one to be a helper.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I must be chosen over other applicants because I've done masters in English (Compulsory) and still learning new things.I should be chosen also because Im quite helpfull,I can type fast amd aswell as I know how to deal with Newbies.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Thane_Rex was born very rich in the city of Los Santos.His father was a very successful business man and his mother was the president of the country.When Thane was 18 years old his father gifted him a brand new Infernus but Thane was so nice that he gifted his infernus to a person who just joined his community.Thane's father was proud of Thane.At the age of 19 Thane satrted an organization with the name of "Helping Organization". Unfortunately one day his organization building caught fire and everything was destroyed.His father patted him on head and said that "ey Thane dont be upset,the Lawless community is hiring helpers go and apply" Thane was very happy and opened his computer to apply.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
8 Hours a day

3.5 Past Name(s):
Rex_Thane
(None)

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Sons of anarchy r5
Lspd r1 (DEA)
Lsfmd r4 under Jaspreet
Amphibia Corporation r4
Diablos royal r3
Antrax r4
The firm R5
Fbi trainee under Nathan
88 Rising r4
Four Seas Gang r6
Groove Streets r5
Nortenos la familia r5
San news department
Fbi r0
Latin Kingz (r4)
Lc Notorious Bloods r3
Amphibia Corporation r6
Four seas gang r6
Diablos r4
Los Santos Rifa r4
Nortanod la familia r5 under nestle

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes when I was level 1.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes when I was DM warned.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes in other three RP servers at samp.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Thane_Rex

Last edited:

Thane Rexxx

Banned
Nov 18, 2017
abdul_basit
Supported .
He was denied at his previous application Now accept him because he always help at newbie and I saw him camping 2-3 hiurs a day over.Supported

abdul_basitwasem

Playa-Hater
Jan 22, 2018
abdul_basitwasem
LEvMdob.png

Helper Team Application

1. Personal Information

1.1 Full Name:
Thane_Rex

1.2 Age:

1.3 Timezone:
NA

1.4 Country of residence:
Pakistan

1.5 When did you join the community?:
I basically joined in 2014 but I lost my account and created another one in 2016.

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
10 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Helper team is quite attractive to the community and they need hardwork.I think that I've got the abilities to become a helper because I always help people at at chats and camp 3 hours daily at Newbie spawn point.I got good grammatical skills so I think that I am the perfect one to be a helper.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I must be chosen over other applicants because I've done masters in English (Compulsory) and still learning new things.I should be chosen also because Im quite helpfull,I can type fast amd aswell as I know how to deal with Newbies.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Thane_Rex was born very rich in the city of Los Santos.His father was a very successful business man and his mother was the president of the country.When Thane was 18 years old his father gifted him a brand new Infernus but Thane was so nice that he gifted his infernus to a person who just joined his community.Thane's father was proud of Thane.At the age of 19 Thane satrted an organization with the name of "Helping Organization". Unfortunately one day his organization building caught fire and everything was destroyed.His father patted him on head and said that "ey Thane dont be upset,the Lawless community is hiring helpers go and apply" Thane was very happy and opened his computer to apply.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
8 Hours a day

3.5 Past Name(s):
Rex_Thane
(None)

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Sons of anarchy r5
Lspd r1 (DEA)
Lsfmd r4 under Jaspreet
Amphibia Corporation r4
Diablos royal r3
Antrax r4
The firm R5
Fbi trainee under Nathan
88 Rising r4
Four Seas Gang r6
Groove Streets r5
Nortenos la familia r5
San news department
Fbi r0
Latin Kingz (r4)
Lc Notorious Bloods r3
Amphibia Corporation r6
Four seas gang r6
Diablos r4
Los Santos Rifa r4
Nortanod la familia r5 under nestle

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes when I was level 1.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes when I was DM warned.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nope

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes in other three RP servers at samp.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Thane_Rex
Its his chance
Supported

Supremo.

Old-School 2015