1.4 Country of residence:
India

1.5 When did you join the community?:
29/10/17

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become helper to help whole community. I am a helpful person. I can treat newbies like my friends. I know a lot about our community. Some of the newbies when they see players killing each other, they will also start Death Matching. We don't need players who deathmatch. So i can help them and show good way of playing and enjoying. When i start playing at morning in my timezone, i saw many questions being ignored. Due to this reason, a lot of players left playing with us. because they couldn't understand how to play and what to do. I am friendly as well as kind, so newbies can feel free to talk the problem with me easily. I can guide them and make one of the best players of our community. I can speak many other languages which will help the newbies to understand. This reasons made me interested for becoming an Helper.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
As i listed above, i am very kind and friendly to others. Newbies will like to ask questions with me. They just need a helping hand who can help them to show what to do. I can become their helping hand. Because my skills are very well. I can answer very fast on newbie as well as global channel. And i also said that, a lot of questions are just being ignored, because of this. They leaving playing. Helpers are getting busy while helping on /helpme's and other helper requests being trashed. I can help to those players who's request is trashed. I am very fast hand while typing answers on newbie and global channel. As well as i am very active. This is the reason, i would be choose among other applicants.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Taylor was born to a poor family in All Saints Hospital which is located in Los Santos. His father was a Police Officer. He wasn't able to get high salary from Government. Taylor started learning in Los Santos Junior Garden. He was one of the good student. After Taylor had completed his 3rd class, his father resign'ed from Police Department. Taylor stopped studying. His father took loan from a gang for continuing studies. Taylor completed his 10th grade with good marks. He went to University of Los Santos and completed his graduation. He learnt all the law's and practices shooting and then he applied for becoming an part of Los Santos Police Department.
***Two Days Ago***
Taylor got a letter from an unknown guy who wrote that there is a gang who kidnapped his dad. There is a member of Police Department who is involved in this gang.
Taylor thought he will join the Police Department to end that gang and to arrest that person who is in Police Department and helping criminals.
***Present Day***
He got accepted for Los Santos Police Department as Cadet. He done a lot of hard work and finally became Police Officer. He started working on that Gang activities. He saw an police officer calling their leader. He took some of the pictures and more evidence and showed it to Chief. The Chief gave a shoot in sight order and kicked him out of department. Taylor finished that officer. And with the evidence he arrested all the criminals involved in that Gang. Due to his work and loyalty, he got promoted to Sergeant. After some weeks, Taylor resigned from the Department.
He started working as a detective and became millionaire. He remember his past days when he was poor and no one helped his family. So he took all of his money and gave them to poor families and peoples.
Now he is 24 years old and working as a Fisherman and having a happy life.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
BywUh9W.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
NR2XUJZ.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-5 hours Mon-Sat and on Sundays 8-9 hours

3.5 Past Name(s):
Mkru Rahmath,
Justine Robinson,
Chris Gage,
and many more.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Gangs ::
Four Seas Gang - R6 Co Leader - Floyd Jarre
CS Nation Narcos - R6 Co Leader - Bills Cipher
Amphibian Corporation-R5-Asykon Amphibia
Los Colinos Vagos - R5 - Negan S Lucille
Nortenos La Familia - R5 - Alishan Scaletta
Factions ::
Los Santos Police Department - Sergeant [r3] - Hank Splitzer
Los Santos Fire & Medical Department Captain [r4]. - Tony ScottLos Santos Fire And Medical Department Lead Paramedic [r3] x4 - jaspreet Singh and Booda
Los Santos Police Department - Senior Officer [R2] x3 - Hank Splitzer and Neville Splitzer

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes only once, I killed a FBI member thinking he shoot my gang mates.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, several times for unmutes.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, Junior helper under Jack Roselli

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Taylor_X_Smith

Latz

Retired Admin
Old-School 2015
Nov 10, 2017
  1. Please do not hide anything from the helper managers (your [/stats] photo).
  2. You [/punlist] isn't clean for the past 3 months accordingly to the 3 month rule.
However, I would say he is a good and helpful boy and he is answering at the [/newb] channel very nicely.
I support you brother.

Thank You.
#TeamLawless

Oct 29, 2017
Please do not hide anything from the helper managers (your [/stats] photo).
I am just hiding my total wealth.
You [/punlist] isn't clean for the past 3 months accordingly to the 3 month rule.
Yes, i accept this. But still if Helper Manager needs me.
However, I would say he is a good and helpful boy and he is answering at the [/newb] channel very nicely.
I support you brother
Thanks you sir.

May 17, 2017
Nic_Soze
Unsupported, I've seen you helping over /newb and /g channel, however you don't have a good /punlist. Means you're not fit to be a role model of the community.

Clarke

Good Fella
Mar 23, 2017
Agent
I would like to dis-recommend this person.

• Has a bad /punlist
  • Asking for a recommendation ingame.

Oct 29, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.