Type of Application:
New​

Timezone:
GMT+5​

Country of Residence:
Pakistan​

When did you join the community?
Sep 9, 2017​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
10 / 6​

Why would you like to become a helper?
I have been playing as a civilian on the server for quite some time now. Despite my efforts, I haven't received any invitations to join a gang or faction. I also attempted to join the LSPD, but unfortunately, I was rejected during the interview process. I've spent a significant amount of time on the server, primarily working jobs and driving cars, which often felt like a waste of time. I've encountered various challenges during my time on the Lawless server, and I've always tried to help others by providing free advice and guidance. Recently, I considered applying to become an admin on the server. However, I discovered that applications for admin positions were closed, with the recommendation to apply for the helper team, as there were already active admins. Therefore, I am reaching out to express my interest in joining the helper team. I hope that you will consider my application.​

Statistics (/stats):
image.png

Punishment list (/punlist):
1695055589892.png
How active are you in hours?
10 to 11 Max 12 hours in a day.​

Past Name(s):
None​

Do you have any roleplay experience?
Yes, I have a lot of experience with servers. Whenever a newbie joins the server, I do my best to help and guide them. I spend a considerable amount of time replying on the '/newb chat' to assist them as much as possible. I'm also familiar with IC (In Character) and MG (Meta Gaming). Sometimes, there are bugs in certain jobs, like the trucker job where a player might get a box stuck in their hand. I guide them through these issues as well. I know this answer was related to roleplay, but this is just what's on my mind, so I thought I'd share it with you. Thank you.​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you ever been admin-jailed? If yes, for what?
Yes​

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what?
Yes, I got banned twice, both times due to misunderstandings. The first ban happened in 2018 when I was a newbie. I didn't know about IP sharing, so I shared the IP of an in-game Team Speak 3 server with my friend, and I got banned as a result. Then, the second ban occurred in 2020. A hacker came into the game and made my ambulance fly while I was a member of LSFMD (Los Santos Fire and Medical Department). An admin named Jaspreet banned me during that incident. But it was all due to misunderstandings, which is why I was eventually allowed back into the server.​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Sami OG

Junior Helper
L.S.P.D
Mar 24, 2020
Supported, very humble guy he already have alot of experience so he already recognise how things work

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sufyan_Counter
Status
Not open for further replies.