Star Tower Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2014
lSZ8EUk.png

Star Tower Suicide
By: Aidan Griffin | April 25, 2015

Downtown, Los Santos - 3:00 AM, This morning the whole city was shocked after a large splat bloody sound they heard near the Star Tower. Locals said the sound was disturbing. There was no doubt that it was another case of suicide. According to the Star Tower's janitors a man named "Jeyo Slash" asked them if he could go up to the rooftop and fix some broken lights. They asked for some verification, which he provided with no question asked. When they were talking to Jeyo, they felt a something was off as he was smiling and mumbling to himself "He'll going to miss me when I'm gone".

o5u8qXu.jpg

(Jeyo's last moment of him talking)
Moments before he took the big leap, we had tried to talk to Jeyo. He said that he never felt the appreciation and concern of his own father. He also added that he could not repay his debts and would be hunted by the loan sharks anyway. So he decided to end his life in his own terms. At first we didn't expect him to really jump off. We even tried to convince him not to jump. When the Fire Department finally arrived on the drama scene they tried to rescue him, but they were unable to go near him as he threatened to jump off if they would approach him. They had no choice but to pray for him and just let his fate decide on what's going to happen next.

Warning: Viewer's discretion is advised.
WA10Nm0.jpg

(Lifeless body of Jeyo.)
His body parts look scrambled and you cannot recognize him anymore, we decided to pixelate the most damaged part of his body. We also heard him screaming "Laaaaanceee!!" before his body hits the ground. According to the autopsy, Jeyo was under influence. His blood veins contained an astonishing amount of benzoylmethylecgonine (cocaine). The FBI had found 1 kg of benzoylmethylecgonine (cocaine) on him. May this be a lesson to all drug addicts out there. If you don't want to end like this guy stop you're hobby now. It's never too late to stop.

((
You can post a comment by using this format:
Code:
Name:
Comment:
))

Reactions: 9 people

Erick

Retired Admin
Mar 25, 2015
Erick_Orlando
Name:Erick_Orlando
Comment: poor Jeyo,he must be mad because Diablos disband.I forget to tell him i love him so much

Slizzer

Buster
Jul 1, 2013
Slizzer_Slash
Name: Albert Einstein
Comment: Poor man, He is in a better place now. Great article ((Lucky it's lawless, that would of been a character kill in a RP server XD))

Reactions: 2 people

Sharpe

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 13, 2013
obie_trice
Name: Confidential
Comment: the poor kid got sexually harassed by Larry Wrzosek

Sent from my batenjan.

Status
Not open for further replies.