OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
As an citizen of los santos i see a lot of newb dming around los santos because they dont know the rules and regulations of los santos since i've played for a longer time in los santos ((lawless)) I know rules of this community so i can teach them how to survive in lawless

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
As you know some of our helper team is abusing obviously and they good at the beginning and abuse when is there no admin online

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Stab G Flob was a single son of tabs flob hes father got killed by a Murderer so stab work hard to become a police officer some day and that day come he got invited to training to LSPD after 2weeks of training he promoted as cadet 1 months he got promoted to officer but he didnt stop working hard after 3months he got promoted to sergent but hes work is not done yet and FBI director contact him so he answer right away FBI director ask him to training at fbi as he train fbi see a potential to him so fbi director call's LSPD chief because he want to transfer stab to FBI

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4 hours weekday
6 hours
weekend

3.5 Past Name(s):
Yhangkie Zhyrics
Cox Lacroix
Flynn De Quincy

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
R4 at FBI
R3 at LSPD
Ghetto gouls r5
Rifa r6
More i just forgot

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Many times (( abusing foreign language))
((Killing without bandana))

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes triggers finger but i've learn my lesson

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Stab_G_Flob

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2017
Secret
Neutral. I dont see you that much in game please be more active and try helping some lowbies. Good luck lad

Nov 29, 2018
I'd like to see more activity from your side.
Also, please update your /stats screenshot with an up-to-date one.

Status
Not open for further replies.