Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
lSZ8EUk.png

Massive Shoot-out at Saints
By: Luke Griffin | April 17, 2015

GIksDyG.jpg

(Police Officers rushing towards the assailants)

All Saints, Market - At about 6:00 PM today, several gang members opened fire at the police near All Saints. About 5 L.S.P.D cruiser cars rushed to this situation and provided backup. Just as it seemed that the police had it under control, several more gang members, which were later identified as members of the notorious Diablos Royale, sprung up behind the officers catching them by surprise. The nearby civilians seeing the heavy fire decided to join in this chaos and opened fire at every person in sight. There was perfect pandemonium outside the hospital.

Among the crowd shooting at the police, there were two Most Wanted men. It is not known as why they were so notorious. The reason for the seemingly sudden shoot out by the gangs was to protect one of these highly notorious suspects. The shootout lasted for a remarkable ten minutes before the police was able to diffuse the situation. But the gang was successful in delaying the arrest of their friend as in the confusion, he slipped out from that location and went into hiding. The suspect may still be at large.

StdF4v2.jpg

C1BDXEk.jpg

(Pictures of the fight)
I managed to get a statement of a civilian who got caught in the gunfight but managed to escape unscathed. Unfortunately, his car didn't share such a good fate. Here is what Mr Lawrence Meador had to say. "It was a f****** mess there! Gun shots clouded my vision! Not to mention the loud boom that followed! I nearly went deaf! F*** this place. I just moved here and I lost my car! The police can kiss my a**. I want compensation for my car!"

We advise the public to remain cautious and report any suspicious looking person immediately to the police

((
You can post a comment by using this format:
Code:
Name:
Comment:
))

Reactions: 4 people

Burton

Street Cat
Apr 13, 2014
Tony Burton
Name: Tony Burton, SANews Intern
Comment: Oh my gosh! We need extra police security around AllSaints.

Dino Karma

Donator
Old-School 2015
Jan 1, 2015
Name:Tyson Khalifa
Comment: oh my god, that gunfight is awesome inlcuding the story.

Jese

Playa-Hater
Aug 1, 2014
*=*
Name: ask your mom
comment: i love to DM fags

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
((I didn't use nametags. They were all just behind the ambulance. I don't know how they got captured in the film though.))

Reactions: 2 people

Neville

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Los Santos Government
May 30, 2013
(( You can see from behind ambulances, No nametags here.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.