DENIED Shaco_Diablos's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crityum

Big Homie
Jan 15, 2018
I'am not rule breaker sir, I just don't want my money lost.

So your saying that if you get killed your going to Death match people because you lost money for dying? Why don't you just get a job or join a faction you can earn a lot of money by doing them.

I've Changed my mind, unsupported Bad behaviour. Also not helper material.

Reactions: Slym'

Slym'

Snitch
Feb 1, 2018
So your saying that if you get killed your going to Death match people because you lost money for dying? Why don't you just get a job or join a faction you can earn a lot of money by doing them.

I've Changed my mind, unsupported Bad behaviour. Also not helper material.
Actually, I'am In faction & I just comment a neutral for now from your applicant. And this is will happened, By the way you have active dm warns and I'am not a dmer like you, And Our Network is in debt so I started to rk him because my money is losted. You Dont Have a helper Material mate & thanks for replying.

Crityum

Big Homie
Jan 15, 2018
Actually, I'am In faction & I just comment a neutral for now from your applicant. And this is will happened, By the way you have active dm warns and I'am not a dmer like you, And Our Network is in debt so I started to rk him because my money is losted. You Dont Have a helper Material mate & thanks for replying.

To Begin with check my punlist i have 1 death match. Plus barney told me to wait out 1 dm warn although it was supposed to be removed i haven't dmed since then and trying my best to lose them. Also " Our network is in debt so i started to rk him because my money is losted" Shows you are a rulebreaker and doesn't want to follow server rules. Im now done here.

Slym'

Snitch
Feb 1, 2018
To Begin with check my punlist i have 1 death match. Plus barney told me to wait out 1 dm warn although it was supposed to be removed i haven't dmed since then and trying my best to lose them. Also " Our network is in debt so i started to rk him because my money is losted" Shows you are a rulebreaker and doesn't want to follow server rules. Im now done here.
I know all the rules, and please stop messanging here if you will make a fight. Im done here and by the way, I'am not a rule breaker, I obey the rules and I already explained to admins

Feldman

Snitch
Dec 10, 2017
I always see you at Newbie spawn, after i reviewed your Application, i decide to my self Big Supported

TheoSage

Good Fella
Apr 23, 2017
You dont have clear punlist in the previous three months which means you will auto-denied,
but I'll suggest on you keep helping and camping maybe they will give you an chance.
but for me Neutral for now, Prove yourself more by helping newbies and keep camping.

Slym'

Snitch
Feb 1, 2018
I always see you at Newbie spawn, after i reviewed your Application, i decide to my self Big Supported

You dont have clear punlist in the previous three months which means you will auto-denied,
but I'll suggest on you keep helping and camping maybe they will give you an chance.
but for me Neutral for now, Prove yourself more by helping newbies and keep camping.

why do you have to reply each helper app, come on

Unsupported for obvious reasons

so these kids get accepted/denied
Thanks all for replying and friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.