Shaco_Diablos's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2018
Murdoc
There's only some advice i can give you.

• Try to gain more experience.
  • You should have used a grammar checker. (Doesn't have a satisfactory english/grammar)
  • Help & Camp on /newb and at the newbie spawn.

Slym'

Snitch
Feb 1, 2018

• You should have used a grammar checker. (Doesn't have a satisfactory english/grammar)
im already here at newbie spawn and i was answering at /newb

Slym'

Snitch
Feb 1, 2018

btw sir ty for remindering me for that.

OliverSykes

Buster
Mar 18, 2018
Neon_Bozeman
1.4 Country of residence:
Los Santos,Homeless
1.5 When did you join the community?:
to make my dream come true
In 1.4 - You answered it wrong. You are not applying for PD or whatsoever, you should answer where you are living in real life.
In 1.5 - The question is "When did you join the community" not "Why did you join the community". I don't know if you were trolling or nah. Try to read the question carefully.

Slym'

Snitch
Feb 1, 2018
In 1.4 - You answered it wrong. You are not applying for PD or whatsoever, you should answer where you are living in real life.
In 1.5 - The question is "When did you join the community" not "Why did you join the community". I don't know if you were trolling or nah. Try to read the question carefully.
haha l almost forgot

Slym'

Snitch
Feb 1, 2018
@Tugalv2 Who cares if set my own answer at "Why did you join the community" and also im not trolling Applications And others.

Status
Not open for further replies.