Lebanon

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:

To be completely honest i wanna join the helper team for many reasons :
1 : I've been there (in the helper team) before
2 : I'm so addicted to that game that i'm almost online all day long
3 : At the timezone that i play at the player base is kinda low and we have a little tiny leak of helpers.
4 : And i wont lie i would love to reach the administrative team and help you guys and the players to make lawless a better place although it's good.
5 : I have been helping on the channels recently ( /newb ) and some on the global chat (/g) as well.
6 : And last but not least, being around you guys is the best thing that anyone can have in lrp a lovely fam.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:

Well first of all i've been playing lawlessrp for so long that i know like 99% of the cmds, not to mention about the locations, rules, players and forums.
Second of all i experienced everything in lawlessrp, i know all about the factions / gangs / rules. I donated couple of times so i can help players with hard and rare stuff concerning the forums.
And as i mentioned in the past question, i've been in the team before so i know all of the commends and things regarding the helper team, not to show off or anything, but i was rising quickly because of my fast /newb responses, how properly i type (organised, no grammar mistakes, fast at typing, fluent at speaking and typing English, uses CAPS LOCK when needed, points, commas, ....)
And that should be the most important part, i am 22 y/o mature, i'm not racist nor a problem starter and i try to resolve unintended fights and arguments.
To add that i'm active.

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:

Sergio Walker was born in April the 5th, in a poor family who has been living in the garage of a tall building way far in San Fierro. Simon Walker, Sergio's Father use to beat the hell out of him and his mother when he was high, drunk, or even sober. His mom such a poor women, pure heart, she used to love Sergio Unlike Simon.
Sergio turned 20 years old. One day he heard the doorbell ringing, he woke up, opened the door, but saw no one. Looking down willing to close the door, he found a small package containing a paper. He opened the paper and read the title " Kill Simon and get rich ".
After investigating and thinking wisely, Sergio decided to accept the contract since he hated his father to death.
In a supersonic way, Sergio reloaded his 9mm Pistol, rushed into the bedroom of his father and killed him.
10 minutes has passed, mother crying, Sergio Surprised of what just happened, the doorbell rang. Sergio rushed hiding the body while his mother went to open the door. she came back with a sack containing 10 million dollars.
Sergio started a business, bought a new house, new car and started a new successful life and made his mom live like a queen.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
1594868215942.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
1594868284288.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
depends on my job

minimum 5-6
maximum 15-16
3.5 Past Name(s):
Sergio_Aboukhalil
Waka_Slash
Waka_Villante
Sergio_Walker

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):

Current:
LSPD corporal.

Previous:

Many gangs that i forgot the names. (r5-6) in 2 of them
LSPD captain of T&R under rio_flocka with leaderflag
LSFMD captain of T&R
FBI r3 under many directors

4. Administrative Background Check
4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No.

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:

Yes, once by mistake.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, once accused for aimbot then prooved clear.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes many times, junior and senior.

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:

Without a doubt.
5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
100 And i can get evidence.

5.4 Signed:
Sergio Walker

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.