Type of Application:
New​

Timezone:
GMT+8​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
Sep 13, 2020​

From a scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?
5-6 (I'm sorry, I only speak 5 or 6 English, and I believe I still have a lot to learn in English, I'm just telling the truth)​

Why would you like to become a helper?
Well, I'd like to become a helper because I have never been one. I see lots of future events that can happen if I join the STAFF team as a helper. It is one of the most important roles in this community and I think I should be a part of it too. I know the basics of SA:MP and I know all the things about Lawless Roleplay.​

Statistics (/stats):

Punishment list (/punlist):

How active are you in hours?
I can only do 5-6​

Past Name(s):
No Answer​

Do you have any roleplay experience?
Yes, i used roleplay like 1year ago but now i forgot​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
Yes​

Have you ever been admin-jailed? If yes, for what?
Yes​

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what?
Yes, i used to hack before, but now I don't use it anymore because I know it's not allowed.​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Shey

Senior Administrator
Helper Manager
Feb 23, 2014
js9U7Q2.png

Helper Team Application - Denied
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying to join the Helper Team. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application.

After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, due to the following reasons:
  • You're currently banned from the server.
While we recognize your interest in contributing to our team, we have decided to pursue other candidates whose skills and experience more closely align with our current needs.

We understand that this news may be disappointing, but please know that it does not reflect on your qualifications or potential. We encourage you to continue pursuing opportunities that align with your interests and skills.

Thank you again for your application and your interest in joining our team.

Warm Regards,
Shey
Lead Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.