San Andreas News Weekly Sweepstakes

Kenobi

Chartered Old-School
May 25, 2013
lSZ8EUk.png

jYIyzWQ.png

San Andreas News Weekly Sweepstakes
Have you ever wanted to get out of debt, pay your bills, simply vacation? Our network is going to make that possible for you! We are introducing weekly cash sweepstakes for anyone to enter into to win big money prizes, which is funded by all of our sponsors and advertisements.

You can make your dreams come true by entering to have a chance to win any of these cash prizes, which can range anywhere from $10,000 to even $1 million. For this week's giveaways we have smaller prizes to give you a taste of how this works.

Entry is absolutely free and there are no risks in entering!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
$10,000
Win some extra cash to save for something you had in your mind for a while.

Enter to win here

____________________________________________________________________________________________
$10,000
Got bills to pay, want to get out of debt? This would definitely help you save lots of money.
Enter to win here

$25,000
Had your eyes on a nice car? Now you can buy it and more!
Enter to win here

$50,000
The current jackpot of the week, you could do many things with all this money!
Enter to win here

The deadline to enter is Saturday, November 10th.

Disclaimer: Limit one entry per giveaway per person, Google account required to enter. No personal data is collected through Google Forms. Winners are selected every week on Sunday. Prizes are delivered in person and in cash or direct deposit. Rules are subject to change.

Neville

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Los Santos Government
Ghetto Ghouls
May 30, 2013
Wire me 1,000$ in order to be added to the lottery as I’m the sponser. Then SMS me just for confirmation!