Luke_Marcello
PNucHvZ.png

GRAND OPENING
A San Andreas News article
Xgyitzs.png

Author: Luke Marcello
Date: 08/04/2020

Tags: News, Daily life, SAN News
Disclaimer: Every person showed in any included footage has agreed to being recorded/photographed.
The driving scene was performed by experts, do not attempt to do it yourself.

Preface

On the 27th of February, 2019, the faction was closed. Meeting the standards was getting more and more difficult due to the harsh time the city had back then, I was there, I got kicked into the street, together with Hlias and a couple of other members.
Fortunately, times've turned back good, and after more or less 13 exact months, we've come back, this time doing things good.

A promising Media Production

Despite the opening which was announced for the 30th of March, and is now officially written as of 1st of April, we've started working since we were given just a small desk into the facility of SAN News, which had an inch of dust after more than a year of none getting inside. Looks like the government didn't have cash to send a janitor once in a while.
That being said, as soon as we printed out the badges, we've all become Media Producers. Literally, 4 members out of 4 were in the MP division in order to make a well done video in a short lapse of time.
If you are reading the online version of this article, you'll see the video below.

Everything brand new

As people has noticed, we are changing all of the old systems. This is to give a new life to the faction, a way to put a light line between the "old" SAN News and the new SAN News.
While we haven't added anything new yet, we are reworking and cutting old stuff we won't need anymore. An example is the Google form for the applicant to get into the faction, which is now history. Another example is the brand new handbook, which contains everything you'll need to know about the faction. But worry not, dear citizens, as after this period of "rework", we will start with new and interesting things.

Teamwork, now more than ever

When peopled are asked about the qualities needed for this faction, they will likely say "cooperation" and "teamwork". This is what we are thinking of endorsing in this faction, having members who have a great deal of teamwork capacities.
Indeed, every division we have, now will provide assistance to every other member in need. This means, if said member needs a photography taken well, he can ask the Media Production. Does he need a couple of interviews? Let the Public Relations handle the job. Teamwork is key from now on.

Director's Letter

Citizens of Los Santos,
I know that this agency is something quite distinct from other organization, and I know that from great power, comes great responsibility. This is a testing ground I'm willing to try because this is a company which is different from the others. If I were given the chance of leading another faction, I wouldn't have likely accepted. Leading a Law Enforcement agency requires definitely a whole different mentality, which I don't think I have at all. I am a person who likes writing, making some photos, editing satirical videos, and not much more.
As I have already stated above, I am working together with all of the fantastic team of co-workers to give you the best experience from this faction by reworking everything. Under my management, it's likely you will see a slightly smaller amount of activities, such as the stock market which has been terminated, but I'm sure you will find the other activities of a way higher quality. This might also be applied to members. Since we are not having the goal of posting threads every day, despite the fact it would be something very prestigious, we might limit the members, which will have the same minimum requirements of an article every 15 days for example. This is because - as I've already said a tedious amount of times - this is a team, not a "public" faction, where a greater amount of people with our badge would imply we work better. Quality over quantity.
In conclusion, I wish to thank Hlias Papas and John Strickland, but also Tyrone Howard and Eric Braddock, for having put a solid 130% of the effort to make this agency reopen in the best way possible, and also special thanks to our regional manager "Diaz", for giving us this great opportunity.

Signed, Luke Marcello.

Credits

Special thanks to @John Strickland @Hlias Papas @Eric Braddock @tyrone howard. for the contribution to the video
Photography taken by the LSFMD P.R. Benjamin Miah