1.4 Country of residence:
San andreas.

1.5 When did you join the community?:
April 2018.

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become one of the members of the Helper team not for fame, but due to the fact I want to spread more help to our fellow newbies joining our community. I promise to stay calm no matter what and I oath to not abuse the power given to me, abusing is out of the question for me. I will be remaining professional at all times no matter how nasty they get. If I ever get the chance to be accepted I assure you my loyalty and respect. I will be responding to each and every duty calls which are mainly at /newbie and at newbie spawn as soon as possible and always follow the rules and never break one of the rules because when you disobey it ruins your reputation and can make your life gross you get a lower chance on everything.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I will do, but not try my best to be a role model to each and every player. I will remain active and very responding to questions on /newbie. I will never ignore a player that seeks help. I will be serving a community tour for the new players.

2.3 What are you current Qualifications?:
I'm doing my best responding to every question on /newb and in the community.

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Sammie, a 19 year old girl who loves playing a guitar. Sammie is a very intelligent and a hard working girl. She dreamed of being a paramedic or doctor someday but of course there are obstacles that she needs to be passing especially the major tasks in life. She got her course which is a medication and there was one time in her life when she was passing by a house and there was an old woman who was instantly conscious, but thankfully Sammie knows how to CPR "cardiopulmonary resuscitation" for what she learned from medical school and thank god that conscious poor lady resurrected thanks to Sammie after that Sammie was very, very proud because that was her first person she resurrected by doing CPR "cardiopulmonary resuscitation" and she thinks that she should sue her dream more by saving more people and that's the reason Sammie is very inspired and motivated by what she just done, but her parents are giving a big disagree on what course Sammie decided to get and after Sammie took a time thinking to change her course into what her parents wants her to be. A police woman and Sammie took it and he tends to like the course her parents chose for her. After 1 year, Sammie is about to finish her academic training and completed the final tasks on what it really takes to become a police woman and one year later Sammie is waiting for her high command on where academy she should be assigned to training. Sammie loves helping and caring people.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
mAWLY2i.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
cJpRMVl.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Monday 2-4 hours, Tuesday 2-4 hours, Wednesday 4-6 hours, Thursday 2-4 hours, Friday 4-6 hours, Weekends 4-6 hours.

3.5 Past Name(s):
N/A

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Los Santos Fire And Medical Department.
Los Santos Police Department.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
N/A

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
N/A

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
N/A

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
N/A

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
N/A

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Sammie_Doe

Apr 20, 2018
Murdoc
Reactions: Sandre.A

Capo

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Capo
un supported havent seen him helping nor camping at spawn much

Apr 20, 2018
Murdoc
un supported havent seen him helping nor camping at spawn much
I do not blame you for unsupporting me for we may have a different timezone and also, i don't see you in my playing hours either so i guess our timezones are not mutual. kindest regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.