DtcoGJN.png
Sami D Silva's Application

Full Name:
Sami D Silva​

Type of Application:
Reinstatement​

Timezone:
GMT+5​

Why would you like to reinstate as a Helper?
I have a strong desire to return to the role of a Helper as I miss the fulfilling experience of assisting newcomers. I thoroughly enjoy guiding newbies, showcasing the intricacies of our server, and unveiling the fascinating spots it offers. Having previously served as a Junior Helper, I am eager to resume this role and continue sharing the wonders of our server with fresh arrivals.​

Provide evidence that you have been in the helper team and for how long:
https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/samii-andersons-new-application.233207/ for like 2 months​

Why should we hire you back to the team?
I believe I'm a strong candidate for the Helper position due to my capabilities and consistent availability, actively engaging for at least 4-5 hours presently.​

Statistics (/stats):
Xn3Z16o.png

Punishment list (/punlist):
WuOD4g8.png

How active are you in hours?
4-5 hours a day​

Do you have any upcoming events that may cause you to go inactive?
no​

Do you have any active deathmatch warnings?
No​

Have you been admin-jailed or banned since the last time you were in the helper team?
Yes​

Do you meet the requirements set?
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge?
Yes​

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
Nov 28, 2017
Recommended, but we might have a problem with your punlist but he is a good guy and highly active at /newbie so why not.

Walastic

The Katipuneros
Oct 17, 2020
I don't see him assisting in /newb, IC, or OOC, but everyone deserves a chance right?for the time being, i've remained neutral. Goodluck mate!

Jacob.

Junior Helper
F.B.I
FBI High Command
Ghetto Ghouls
Apr 14, 2023

DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Denied Applicant
Dear Applicant!

The Helper Management appreciates every aspiring player to be one of the helpers in our community. But unfortunately, after looking at your application and consultation with our current helpers, we decided to DENY your application due to the following reasons:

Signed,
Jacob
Assistant Head of Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.