1.4 Country of residence:
Algeria

1.5 When did you join the community?:
arround 2017

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to be a helper once again to be helpful to the community and by helpful I mean being active and giving my whole time in helping whoever needs help, to do the pure work of a helper, to show newbies how to play and make the game fun for them!!

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Because I been a helper so many times before so I have experienced so I'm more qualified to be in the Team and serve once again!

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Sam Simpson born on 13/01/2002 in County General Hospital, 17 years old student from Las Venturas, his father was a well known and a rich businessman, Sam used to go to school with his Turismo, he's a good guy, used to help whoever needs help, he started working hard and he made his own business and made it grow little by little, then Sam Traveled to Los Santos to make his business bigger, he rented some new garages and hired some workers, then he joined the public service of Los Santos Fire & Medic Department and worked hard until he got position of Fire Department Captain, after some time he missed his family so he told them to come and live in Los Santos in his Elegant House near Marina, then he had some issues in his lungs due to the weather and smoking so he resigned from Los Santos Fire and Medic Department and had a surgery in lungs, and he's enjoying with his family now!

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
DcKo5Nn.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
13AYkmi.png

=> The mute that I got by Howard over the global chat was wrong, so I got a free unmute by Jaspreet!!

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
until the next week like 2-3hrs a day ((I'm still on the hospital)) but after that, I can play 6-7hrs a day minimum since the next week is my summer vacation and I'll be in my home!

3.5 Past Name(s):
N/A

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
yes I been in every single faction (LSFMD/SAN/FBI/LSPD/ARMY) and some gangs (LS Rifa/Gcg737/LC noto/ect..) before!
Currently I joined LSFMD

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
yes back in 2017, when I joined the server I didn't know what to do so I kept punching everyone lol!

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
yes once to get myself unmuted from the global chat!

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No!

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, but it was a mistake the reason was Rivera Hernandez, same serial as community banned player but after posting a staff complaint and a ban appeal they found that it was a mistake by Sharpe and I got unbanned directly

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, I been a Junior Helper a Senior Helper back in 2018 then resigned due to OOC issues, then reinstated back in 2019 as Junior Helper by Alfred, promoted to Senior Helper by Howard, then Lance got appointed as the new Helper Manager and demoted some Senior Helpers to Junior Helpers and I got demoted to Junior Helper, after that I resigned due to OOC issue (I was sick and a surgery was needed so I resigned)....

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Sam_Simpson

Last edited:

Lance.

Management
Jul 5, 2016