SAFMD Live Recruitment and Blooming Romance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
lSZ8EUk.png

SAFMD Live Recruitment and Blooming Romance?
By: Luke Griffin | April 27, 2015

MpJ2NoW.jpg

(The new recruits posing for the camera with their seniors)

San Andreas Fire and Medical Department Headquarters - The SAFMD recently conducted a Live Recruitment on the 25 April 2015. The recruitment was handled by Deputy Commissioner Capone and his very able team. When we asked the reason for the live recruitment, he told us: "At any given moment of time we have three hundred medics in town. With a population of hundred thousand, the number of patients a single medic has to handle is absurd! We intend to recruit another two hundred or so more medics to ease our burden."
I was present at their live recruitment and I must say , the process was done in the most professional and efficient manner possible. The L.S.P.D also chipped in to do their part by maintaining the decorum and removing any trouble makers. Out of the all the applicants, four of them made the cut. We like to congratulate Jack Barson, William Pringles, Nathen Kestro and Mac Johne of their new jobs.

kls0yfv.jpg

(Ali and Sona sharing a passionate kiss)
But in midst of the live recruitment, I spotted a very arousing scene. During the interview of the applicants, I spotted Ali Gypaveli, who is a Sergeant in the L.S.P.D sharing a very intimate kiss with Deputy Commissioner Sona Stolgin. It was not an innocent kiss, it looked like they were eating each others mouth. After I sneakily took this photo I tried to bring attention to them that they were in a very public place but they were in another world of their own. Well we know its their personal love life but after some research we came to know that Sergeant Ali masquerades as a male but is actually a female in disguise! Through another contact we also got to know that Deputy Commissioner Stolgin is already married! Both Ms Ali and Mrs Stolgin were unavailable for any comments.

Does this love story get any more thicker? Does Mrs Stolgin have a troubled marriage? Is this a case of two lesbians hiding their love to shy away from the social stigma? For that stay tuned to our newspaper!

((
You can post a comment by using this format:
Code:
Name:
Comment:
))

Reactions: 10 people

George 2

Snitch
Mar 29, 2014
Nothing...?
Name: George Pearce
Comment: Well, both Ali and Sona are gay, so dont be confused.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Kai Mongool

Playa-Hater
Sep 21, 2014
Kai Mongool
Name: George Pearce
Comment: Well, both Ali and Sona are gay, so dont be confused.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Name: Classified
Comment: Says the gay himself. You lead the gay group.

Razvan

Hustler
Dec 5, 2013
bennett_henning
Name: Bennett Henning
Comment: I hired the perfect High Commands to carry the faction forward when I'm not here. Mission complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.