OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Pakistan

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would really like to be a helper to get position in the community, this helps to me appear and also to assist those who need assist, i am always inclined to assist absolutely everyone at anytime, quietly with endurance, no matter what, it additionally makes me experience satisfied. I think our community need to be helpful, friendly and constant. I am ready to show that I deserve it.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I have great expertise of this server, I like helping the players and i additionally work actively everyday I must choose instead of others, because i am always willing to help absolutely everyone, with a calm and patient attitude.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Rock pain was born in 1999 and lived in San Fierro, living together with his parents. He had a very good adolescence,he had usually fantastic grades. His father wanted him to be some thing exact like a Businessman or some thing that can make him wealthy in a legal way. Rock didn’t need to be in unlawful paintings, He desired to turn out to be an Officer to clear environment. So Senior yr in high-faculty, Rock finally set his route to become an Officer. Rock become doing his exquisite work and he graduated to his path. 2 Years surpassed. Dino become handpicked in Senior officer. He was doing his excellent work in intresting people, arresting notorious suspect and gang contributors. Rock has now a really perfect lifeand moved to Los Santos. He sold a residence at market and now he has discharged from department due to a few problems.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Like 5-6 hours.

3.5 Past Name(s):
John Herald.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Los Santos Fire department - Under - Jaspreet Singh.
Diablos Royle - Under - Justin Thane.
Antrax Loco - Under - Armstrong Ramirez
Amphibia Corporation - Under - Asykon Amphibia

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, LTA

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Rock_Pain

Reactions: James Santo

James Santo

New Playa
Apr 14, 2019
Skubi_Du_Papa
I've seen you camping at Newbie Spawn and helping over Newbie Chat. But isn't enough yet.

Neutral for now!

ohgessy

Playa-Hater
Apr 3, 2018
Alot of times i see you helping peoples in newbie channel and i also see you in camping so big supported for me.

Mark.

Beta Tester
Dec 17, 2016
Such a great personality and working hard to achieve his goal, So supported,
I would like to see more from you !

Sofia

Retired Admin
Mar 26, 2016
Sofia_Howard
Need a little bit more experience, However, I have seen him helping the new players.
Why not, +1 From me.

Feb 11, 2018
I saw him camping so Yes for me.
I've seen you camping at Newbie Spawn and helping over Newbie Chat. But isn't enough yet.

Neutral for now!
Big Supported ................!
Alot of times i see you helping peoples in newbie channel and i also see you in camping so big supported for me.
Such a great personality and working hard to achieve his goal, So supported,
I would like to see more from you !
Big Supported
Need a little bit more experience, However, I have seen him helping the new players.
Why not, +1 From me.
Thank you for your kind words, Appreciated !

Reactions: James Santo
Status
Not open for further replies.