IMPORTANT [Public Relations] We want YOU!

xojByh5.png

Hey Lunatics!

I am going to cut straight to the point! We're creating our own advertisement for the SA-MP official forums, but we are asking for YOUR help!

We are looking for many things!

• Input on some unique features Lawless has to offer
  • Screenshots, these can be of roleplay situations, jobs, mat runs, gang hangouts and events, anything!
  • Personal experiences, give us your input!
  • Any other ideas you may have to make a neat looking advertisement!
You can comment on this page, or even PM me on the forums and we hope to get your ideas put into the server advertisement. We'll be thanking you at the bottom in regards to "Contributed by the Lawless Community" as our thank you and we really appreciate your involvement!

Let's see what you guys have to offer and I hope you all have a great day/afternoon/evening wherever you may be!

Best regards,
Lawless Public Relations Team

Syed Abdullah47

New Playa
Dec 20, 2015
Shiekh_Chilli
Can you guys add another bank because there is only one bank in whole SA, Car driving learning School, make families(assign slots to married couples that for one slot of child they have to pay 2k or so, they can be recongnise over /g by the family name), add events such as Halloween and Xmas...guys add button to unlock/lock vehicle or delete /lock cmd to open vehicle instead if this cmd I will suggest you to unlock car only for that person who owns the car and locks the car who doesn't owns it, I would love to have these features and they will increase roleplay.....

Kany

Mark
May 23, 2014
almighty_weasel
Remember to mention the funny cancerous community, hackers and the lack of updates/bug fixing from owners.

Jul 9, 2015
Jess_Thunder
You know this a low quality video but i will be working on more scenes this will help prob it is just an idea
if you guys like it i will fix it and upload it
@Tye

Reactions: Niel