Public Relations | Overview & Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
kdVuJcy.png
Dear lunatics,

as you might have already noticed, we have recently implemented a brand new department within the administrative team called Public Relations.

But, what exactly is Public Relations?

"Public Relations involves the planned promotion of goods, services and images of a organization intended to create goodwill for a person, place or events. Public relations professionals work to build long term relationships among individuals(players) and institutions(Lawless Roleplay).

The three general kinds of Public Relations work are publicity, event management and publication design. Their products are intended to influence public(players) and are designed to promote and protect an organization's image and products."

In other words

Public Relations department is composed of three sub-departments: YouTube moderators, Facebook moderators and Graphic Design team.

Our YouTube channel will be flooded with amazing videos, role-play footages, update news and a lot more!
As for the Facebook page, we have tons of great events planned for you, you don't want to miss them!
Last, but not least, our Graphic Design team is officially back on its feet, ready to work and provide awesome graphic projects for the community!

To start off!

To celebreate this great news, we are hosting the first of the hundreds events we have planned for you in our Facebook page!

All you have to do is.. simply "Like" the latest post and leave a comment with #LawlessRP and your IG name next to it.

One winner will be randomly selected in 24 hours and will be awarded with 7 days of IVY.​

What are you waiting for? Click the following link, which will lead you to our Facebook page, and get yourself a chance to win a full week of dominance in game!

I want 7 days IVY(Click me)

Make sure you invite all your friends to "like" our Facebook page and check our YouTube channel for amazing videos(coming soon!).

Sincerely,
Public Relations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12 people

Amri

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Apr 15, 2013
Amri_Mill
throw this on the lawlessrp youtube channel #oldskool

Reactions: 11 people

$Bob$

Snitch
Jul 5, 2014
Bobby_Jordan
I don't like those Facebook events..
I do not want to share my private info IRL and I can't participate in the event without commending in the post with my real Facebook account,I don't want everyone to see my photos and information.
Try to find a sulotion!

Alfred

Retired Admin
May 18, 2013
Alfred_Drayton
I don't like those Facebook events..
I do not want to share my private info IRL and I can't participate in the event without commending in the post with my real Facebook account,I don't want everyone to see my photos and information.
Try to find a sulotion!
You got to find a solution by yourself, this event is all about representation and to get more known and Facebook is the perfect social media to do that. so it's just very smart of LRP if you don't want to comment and like it and shit then just dont attend/do it. Simply is that

Reactions: 3 people

$Bob$

Snitch
Jul 5, 2014
Bobby_Jordan
You got to find a solution by yourself, this event is all about representation and to get more known and Facebook is the perfect social media to do that. so it's just very smart of LRP if you don't want to comment and like it and shit then just dont attend/do it. Simply is that
Everyone got his privacy and I am sure that most of LRP players do not want their private info to be visible to other people they don't even know!

$Bob$

Snitch
Jul 5, 2014
Bobby_Jordan
Everyone got his privacy and I am sure that most of LRP players do not want their private info to be visible to other people they don't even know!

Status
Not open for further replies.