IMPORTANT Public Relations | Happy Birthday Lawless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HttUjUq.png

proxy.php

WuUkoci.png

k7ftyO0.jpg

Lawless is turning 3!

That's right, we're turning three! Now, we're excited about it, but with holidays comes more fun! We're officially 3 years old on April 19th, and it's been a blast. We've made many, many memories here at Lawless in three years that it's unbelievable. Some of you guys have been here since day one, and some of you may have joined today, but it takes all of you to make Lawless Roleplay what it is today.

Some Ideas we have planned.

Some of the things I would like to do are host some TDM events, we want to engage the community IG into a fun filled day of enjoying prizes and events of all sorts. We can do events from TeamSpeak, Facebook, Forums, and IG. These events can be suggested throughout the day, and who knows we just might do it!

Unique Prizes?

There are not really many things that we can give out to be unique, minus user-titles. Now, I am a major fan of User titles myself. This will be custom made into a 3 year lawless theme and only one member will receive it, it's a one of a kind title.

This isn't really a prize, BUT we're going to be hosting Double Experience all day so you guys can enjoy the events and maybe get a little boost to your level and your skills!

Why are we doing this?

We're turning 3. Now, in terms of time that's not that long, but for a community on an 11 year old game that's constantly loosing an audience 3 years is a huge progressive achievement. We started at the bottom of the barrel where other english were in charge and ended up being in the top 3!. In three years, it's amazing what we've become and we want to give back to everyone for there very much appreciated contributation.

Events during the day

These events should be over a 24 hour period for all users, everyone deserves to be a part of the festivitys so it will be up to the entire administration team to make sure we're entertaining the server and celebrating our birthday as best as possible. A lot of us here are really old time members and a lot of us are newer members, but we are all players in the same community and we should celebrate such a feat as such!

We will be hosting events often this day, I would like to give prizes for each event listed, and we hope you enjoy them!
  • TDM Events - This can range from drugs to guns.
  • Duel Events - I would like to give a car or two away in these events!
  • Trivia via /quiz - Who knows, maybe some Ivy!
  • Facebook events - These can range from materials to weapon sets
  • Teamspeak events - This will vary
  • Forum events - Jetpacks, lots and lots of Jetpacks!

One thing we need to remember is to get where we have it's taken everyone, players banned to players still with us. Everyone has made us who we are!

KIpHsiX.png

Like the image above, we COULDN'T have done it without YOU. Thank you all. Please enjoy this video, it is made up from MANY players within lawless. Credits go towards all creators of the videos and all members who participated in. We did not make this to steal your videos, but as a recollection of memories made in the community. This video was edited by Josh Einstein.

proxy.php

This video was created by Jess
proxy.php

Last edited:

Bro

Snitch
May 23, 2015
TITE_AQUINO
I miss the old lawless that can c-bug, and get upto 2 allies:bag: @Neville the chick boy in the video!

Status
Not open for further replies.