Burton

Street Cat
Apr 13, 2014
Tony Burton
lSZ8EUk.png

Pick-locking on the rise
By: Tony Burton | April 13, 2015

SXWexlu.jpg

(A gangster trying to pick the lock of a Turismo)

Market - Pick-locking of cars is still on the rise. Wherever one goes, he/she is sure to find a person trying to pick the lock of a vehicle. In fact, there is an average of 924 reports of pick-locking in just one day! The Los Santos Police Department always tries to bust these lock-pickers but they have been succesful only a few times due to the low quality of locks provided by Locks & Locks Co. , which makes them very easy to pick.

Just a half hour ago, I was walking out of All Saints General Hospital when I saw a hoodlum trying to pick the lock of a brand new Turismo. He tried and tried, but couldn't pick the lock of the car as the owner of the car had installed an imported lock on it. A very useful investment, I'd say.

3WuYuek.jpg

(The expensive accessories worn by the pick-locker)

I reckon the lock-picker has earned a living through getting cars and selling them in the black market. In the above pictures, you can see his technique of pick-locking the lock of the Turismo, and his shiny silver watch, belt and necklace. I handed him over to the police, who investigated and found out that he had $600,000 in his bank account!

Another issue is the stranding of vehicles pick-locked before, mostly in the middle of the road. People pick-lock bikes and expensive cars and leave them when they see a new car, or when the fuel runs out Due to this, there have been many traffic-jams.

4EjSDuR.jpg

32LCu4M.jpg

Together, we must stop this. Report any lock-picker or an abandoned vehicle to the police by calling 911, so the police may punish the person or tow the vehicle away, respectively.

((

You can post a comment by using this format:
Code:
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Name:
Comment:
))

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7 people

Sona.

Old-School 2014
Mar 20, 2014
Sona_Trapz
Name: Sona Stoglin
Comment: Police should be more aware on this! They do fuck all about it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.