1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Last week of August(Not sure)

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
6 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would love to become a helper because I've experienced being a newbie and it was rough to adjust in a Role-play Server with hundreds or even thousands of commands to use or type most especially if you haven't experienced playing in a Role-play server, it'll be like a newborn asking his parents how to do all these things. By experiencing the struggle of being a newbie, I can effectively and efficiently help newbies that are clueless of the things that they can do in order to fully enjoy playing without breaking rules. I shall commit on helping as much and as far as I can not only newbies but also those players that have forgotten some parts of the server/game.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
You should hire me over the other applicants because I have these set of skills, attitude, knowledge and ethics that will surely become a great addition to the team.

• I am polite and respectful whoever I am talking to regardless of their level, nationality, gender, age, financial status(IC'ly or OOC'ly), rank, faction or gang and to add up I treat everyone fairly and with equity.
  • I have excellent communication skills. I may not have the perfect English speaking/writing skills but I do have the knowledge and confidence to answer or help players with their questions.
  • I am hardworking. I will make sure that I will do the best that I can to satisfy everyone's question either the question is hard or easy, a one time question or a series of questions I am certainly ready for that.
  • I am optimistic and resourceful. I do have a positive outlook and a bright perspective in life. Along with my creative ways, I can help anyone with their confusions so that they could properly do whatever they have to do.
  • I am absolutely active. I admit that I am addicted to playing Lawless Role play that's why I allot my free time during weekdays and if I have no plans during weekends, I actually spend whole day playing and imagine how many players I can help with a day of me playing.
  • I am friendly and easy to approach. Because I have a very good sense of humor and I am jolly, I get along with others easily and I make sure that I maintain a healthy relationship with them.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Peter El Porsche or "Pipi" was born on the 16th of October year 1999 in All Saints Hospital. His father's name is Vinzent El Porsche a Secret Agent working for the Federal Bureau of Investigation and his mother's name is Johnna El Porsche a Police Officer of Los Santos Police Department. He lives in a Medium Sized house near the Pershing Square. Since he was a child, he wanted to become a Law Enforcement Officer, an agent like his dad to be specific. Because he was taught by his parents to have the right conduct and manner, Peter never had a problem regarding his performance and behavior while in school. Because he wanted to pursue his dream which is to become an agent, he took the course Criminology when he went to college. After graduating, he made an application to be a part of the Los Santos Police Department right away and because Peter was performing well Physically and Mentally, he was also accepted right away. He worked as an officer for 4 years until one day, Director. Lancent El Porsche of Federal Bureau of Investigation gave him a personal call and offered him a way inside of the Faction and because this is his dream, he didn't hesitate to accept the opportunity.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
OE1ySVz.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
0SwZ2m3.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday : 3 hours
Tuesday :5 hours
Friday : 5-7 hours

Saturday: 14-16 hours (Depends if I have to go somewhere)
Sunday: 11-13 hours (Depends if I have to go somewhere)

3.5 Past Name(s):
Klaus Jenkins
Arhur Howard

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Los Santos Fire and Medical Department 2019 : Probationary (R0)
Los Santos Police Department 2019: Police Officer (R1)

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Nope.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes.

• For Advertisement Abuse which I didn't know that there's a rule that you can't type All Caps on submitting an Advirtisement
  • For Abusing Newbie Channel which was honestly a miss chat/ wrong chat. I apologized for it but they didn't believe that it was a mistake.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes.

• For Advertisement Abuse which I didn't know that there's a rule that you can't type All Caps on submitting an Advirtisement
  • For Abusing Newbie Channel which was honestly a miss chat/ wrong chat. I apologized for it but they didn't believe that it was a mistake.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Nope.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Not yet.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Peter_El_Porsche

Eslam.

Retired Admin
L.S.P.D
Donator
LSPD High Command
Old-School 2015
Jul 19, 2017
Supported,Good Luck.

Ken.

Mark
Jul 24, 2019
I don’t see you replying that much on /newb. Neutral for now. Keep grinding good luck!
Reason behind that is I use different names from time to time as an undercover ✌️✌️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.