1.4 Country of residence:
Palestine

1.5 When did you join the community?:
Dec 2015

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
My main purpose is to help the new players out there and teach them about our rules so they don't break them and stay at the right way, other than that I'd like to get back in the admin team so I can help even more to fix and rebuild the community from the beginning.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
First of all, as an ex admin I know all the server rules and how to work as a helper, I been junior helper for 2 months and senior for 2 months, so I know everything about helper's job in the community. Other than that I came back active and helping much more and much better and there might be some who noticed me helping.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Born in 1997 in Commerce Los Santos, San Andreas, Paul was drawn to poor cluture, He grew up in this poor neighbourhood with full of crime and gangs. When he was 7 years old he always used to help the nighbours, the whole neighbourhood loved him because he was a very nice kid, day after a day and he still doing the same thing until he reached 16 years old, Paul's parents died in a car accident. That day Paul was confused and sad about his parents death, he remembered what his mom told him when he was 7 years old, "There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others". Two months passed, Paul moved to work in the retirement home where he continue the thing he started with at his neighbourhood and stay doing it till the end.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
SFXDh7S.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
OHQ6VCs.png

(ignore the last 7 punishments since they were resolved)

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
about 3-4 hours in day.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Paul X Gage
Paul Wallace

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
ganglord of hells angels mc & espaniol amthasos
r6 in blood nation
r6 in diablos royale
r6 in juggalo gang bangers
r5 in ghetto ghouls
r5 in vatos locos
r5 in surenos x3
r1 SAN
r1 LSPD

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes 6 months ago.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Last time I was ajailed was 2 months ago (for unmute)

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Nah

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yeah in 2015 for massive deathmatching.

5 months ago for sharing hacks.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yeah 2017, been helper for 4 months then got promoted the admin.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
PaulxGage

D.Lyez

Hard-ass
Oct 7, 2017
Neutral for now i saw you and you help newbie and i dint saw you that you are camping at newbie spawn

Jaim

Retired Admin
Donator
Old-School 2014
Apr 24, 2014
jaim_kappa
Big support during turf today a newbie on /g said "Can someone help me i am new here to server i need tour".

PAUL GAGE saw the message on /g and hopped on his NRG, revved it up to 65,000 RPM left the turf without helping his gang and went to give a tour to the newbie!!

I was dying in turf and going to lose my sniper so i called /gbackup but Paul on /f said "Fuck you jaim i am not responding your backup , i am going to help the newbie".

He is outstanding helper material .

WEW

Last edited:
Reactions: Panos

Paul

Junior Administrator
Classic
Dec 11, 2016
Big support during turf today a newbie on /g said "Can someone help me i am new here to server i need tour".

PAUL GAGE saw the message on /g and hopped on his NRG, revved it up to 65,000 RPM left the and turf without helping the gang and went to give a tour to the newbie!!

I was dying in turf and going to lose my sniper so i called /gbackup but Paul on /f said "Fuck you jaim i am not responding your backup , i am going to help the newbie".

He is outstanding helper material .

WEW
this is real story today in mf3 thanks jaim for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.