Paladins

Nerty

Chartered Old-School
May 15, 2013
Hey,

Is anyone playing Paladins? It's a very nice game and free to play on Steam. It's basically a copy-cat from Overwatch but some people say it's way better.

Add me if you guys play it; KosoWarner

Reactions: Justin Wrzosek

Dimzy_Tribez

Retired Admin
Sep 29, 2015
Dimzy_Tribez
who the fuck would want to play overwatch when you have csgo available?

overwatch is literally an old men game, they play with wifes usually the men are the bulky TANK class while their wifes/gfs are the pocket healer, what the fuck is this. Balding old men take their life stress off playing Overwatch (balding, can't get hard anymore etc). Just what old men suffer. WHY the fuck would you want to be OLD? you little kurt cobain fanboy

CSGO is straight up kevlar + helmet buy ak-47 for $2700, and aim for the head (it's one shot in the head with an ak47). More intense more emotion in the game.

Reactions: Moooozie

Nerty

Chartered Old-School
May 15, 2013
who the fuck would want to play overwatch when you have csgo available?

overwatch is literally an old men game, they play with wifes usually the men are the bulky TANK class while their wifes/gfs are the pocket healer, what the fuck is this. Balding old men take their life stress off playing Overwatch (balding, can't get hard anymore etc). Just what old men suffer. WHY the fuck would you want to be OLD? you little kurt cobain fanboy

CSGO is straight up kevlar + helmet buy ak-47 for $2700, and aim for the head (it's one shot in the head with an ak47). More intense more emotion in the game.

The autism in your post got me like
pld3hbnwtp7x.png

Justin Wrzosek

Big Homie
Mar 18, 2014
Justin_Wrzosek
Hey,

Is anyone playing Paladins? It's a very nice game and free to play on Steam. It's basically a copy-cat from Overwatch but some people say it's way better.

Add me if you guys play it; KosoWarner

I'm down I've been playing it for a couple months now. I'll hit you up.

Sona.

Old-School 2014
Mar 20, 2014
Sona_Trapz
Sorry not my type.

My games:
Battle Field 1
Pubg
Arma3 (Dayz exile)
Dayz (Standalone)
CSGO
GTA V