OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Pakistan

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
6 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Cause, I want to help the community, and I think that my skills are good enough, I think that I can be very helpful to the "Staff Team", cause of my knowledge about the server, and I also can help new players with basics, directions, and much more since I'm old player, and I already know everything about this community.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Cause I think that My activity is higher then other applicants, also cause of my knowledge about the server, since I’m old player so I know all basics, prices and locations, also I’m camping and helping new players and trying to be as much specific as I can over /newb, so that’s why I think that y’all should choose me over the other applicants

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Once upon a time, there is a boy dreaming to be a public servant someday, his name is Nestle FlleminG
Nestle FlleminG such a smart boy, in his young age he was always in the top 10 in his class until he became adolescence, he started to do some wrongdoings such as smoking weeds, cigar, sexes to stranger girls. He took the wrong path when he was in high school, his high grades when he was a kid became low and he always skip classes just to be with his friends. One day, Nestle and his friends were having a conversations and they planned to rob strangers who is just passing by on their streets, so they immediately goes to their spot so they can ambush the stranger who they want to rob, that path is so park that you can barely see anything, let's go back to the scene, so there's an stranger who passed by and they immediately aimed their guns toward the stranger but the stranger resisted and unfortunately they accidentally pulled the triggered which leads to the stranger to die.
After the incidence he went to his house and he slept. The night has passed and his father is still not in their home, he took the phone in the draw and immediately dialed the number of his father, someone picked up the phone and told to Nestle that his father died from a gunshot yesterday everyday. Nestle cries because he is the reason why his father died and he regretted his decisions, after many of years Nestle changed became a Public Servant and he lives happily ever after

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
Tgyjx4u.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
1wdA38w.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Around 5-6 Hours,Depends on the day.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Karan_Perkar
Sufyan_Johnson
Justin_Dixter
Nestle_Flleming

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Rank 1-Los Santos Police Department.Under [ Conor Covenant
Gangs:
Rank1 Los Santos Rifa-under Max_Mabbit
Rank1 Diablos Royale-under Fellipe Flleming
Rank1- Diablos Royale-Current Justin_Thane
and Others Gangs

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
yes

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
yes

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
2018.30.may last Prison to Logging Avoid To

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes.one Time .Banned.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Nestle_Flleming

Last edited:

McCabe

Mark
Jan 3, 2018
Judson_McCabe
-1 Unsupported
Never seen you helping at /newbie and camping newbie spawn

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
You are experienced but your punlist is hideous, neutral for me.

Dino Karma

Donator
Old-School 2015
Jan 1, 2015
Good evening. I am Senior-Helper Dino Street

NEUTRAL for now. He does help on /newb(ie) channel. rarely.
Keep helping on /newb(ie) and you'll get what you wish for.

Goodluck son.

Reactions: PedroG
Status
Not open for further replies.