EU

1.4 Country of residence:
slovenia

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
9 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
ooh, i'd like to help the newbies. I think the helper team needs a competent person who can provide proper assistance, whether to other helpers or new players!
im a nice guy, easily understood and would like to pass my knowledge on to the next person. this way, everybody is happy and everybody wins!

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
i have been a member of the server for a long time, know the rules, know the script, know the drill.
most of the other applicants were not here for as long as me and may be unable to provide enough (or maybe even correct?) info regarding a certain subject.

2.3 What are you current Qualifications?:
answered above + good english knowledge.

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Nathan Maddox was born into a wealthy family, up in Las Venturas. He's lived his teenage life in his birth city, up until reaching the age of 15.
At that point, he and his family moved to Los Santos, to pursue their business and work careers.
At the age of 18, Nathan enrolled into College of Physical Education down in San Fierro, which he passed with flying colors - as the top student of his class.
His desire for money, knowledge and a bright future lead him back to Los Santos, to seek employment. Due to his exceptional education scoring, he was able to pick his poison.
At the beginning, he was a beat cop, gradually rising up the ladder. Once he reached a certain rank, he desired more and enlisted into the FBI.
Years later, he became tired of beaurocratic work and decided to transfer back to the LSPD, where he's currently recognized as a Deputy.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
s7wcyvc.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
vtQpbKl.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
3 hours per day, differs per day/week.

3.5 Past Name(s):
Nathan drake/dungworth/barenjude, mike trinity, saren arterius, ulysses navarro, kasumi goto ..

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
yes

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
no

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
yes, DM

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
no

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes, for hacking in 2016 I think

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, Senior Helper in 2014 or 2015

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Nathan_maddox

Last edited:

c0k3

Red-Headed Stepchild
Jun 15, 2018
Deo_Dorant
he vary nob pd geng.

He deserve this position!

Marx.

Old-School 2014
Sep 20, 2014
Marx_Whitman
I dont really want your attitude , not a helper material... not seing you helping around.

HIGHLY SUPPORTED, HIRE THIS GUY ALREADY

Feb 2, 2018
Hobbs
Didn't see you helping over [/newb] channel or anything untill now, Neutral.

Matthew.

Buster
Dec 17, 2017
Matt
I wanna see you as helper, you helping a LOT,
Highly recommended, also was helper in the past so you’re experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.