1.4 Country of residence:
Isreal

1.5 When did you join the community?:
25 February 2017

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 and half out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a helper?:
Cause when I came to San Andreas , I saw In the streets , People helping to homeless and his dog , and It was really kind from their side , and I came home and thought , Hmm? how can I give a piece from me to the community , And had idea , my behavior will be to help to peoples every where every time and with everything .
2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Cause I think that I really can help to a peoples , I wanna give a piece of myself to others , by helping them out , and make their life more easy , and help any time in everything and every where , You should hire me cause I'm really hard working and my behavior its Help always for people who need help .

2.3 What are you current Qualifications?:
Helping a lot over newbie chat
and camping around 1 or 2 hours per day ( Newbie spawn )

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Matt kappa was born on 25th July 1997, He had a good life his mom Katie and His father Jack, was the Kindly family in their street, they always wanted to give a piece from them to others, like help to homeless, or help to old man pass the road, and matt had behavior be like his parents, He started helping in school, he was helping to 4-5 years old pupils with homework, and in 13 Years old, he found job, and his " Boss ", was kind of poor, and he said to matt, I will pay you as much as I can, Matt came home ant thought what he can do for his "Boss", Boss, and found idea, he was working like 24/7, and when He wanted to leave the job, he gave all the money back to his "Boss", And did the right act that he thought will be good, After few more years when matt was 19 years old, he was on his way to home and heard gun shots, he got inside the house and saw how his family dying, he tried help, call medics, call cops, but nothing. Matt Promised to his parents before their death, Mom Dad, I'll never change my behavior about help to people every time and everywhere.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Around 9 or 10 Hours per day .

3.4 Past Name(s):
Glenn Tyga
Raven Orlando

3.5 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes.
4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No.

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
No , I didn't got DM warned ever .

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Hm , Yes 1 time for Mg'ing , I just forgot the lightrp system for second

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes , OOC reason.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Matt_Kappa

Last edited:

Niel

Retired Admin
May 12, 2014
Niel_Vaughn
You rated your English skills 9 out of 10 and yet I still can see grammar errors everywhere.

Also the background story must be third person of view.

Marcus Flocka

Old-School 2014
Oct 2, 2016
Recommended
Note: We need a specific answer over newbie chat.

Last edited:

Matthew.

Buster
Dec 17, 2017
Matt
I would give this guy a yes
- saw him many times at newbie spawn also helping who get spawned
-also, he's doing a great job on newbie chat
Note: You need to write a specific answer to Newbie chat
Thank you very much, I'll fix my work in the next time!

Last edited:

Lend

Donator
Old-School 2014
Nov 22, 2014
I saw him camping at NS & answering on /newb but he's a bit immature , well he promised me to change his behavior ;
so I would say Neutral for now til I notice some improvements regarding his behavior.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matthew.

Matthew.

Buster
Dec 17, 2017
Matt
I saw him camping at NS & answering on /newb but he's a bit immature , well he promised me to change his behaviour ;
so I would say Neutral for now til I see some improvements regarding his behaviour.
Thanks , Don't think about lose your hope about me , Ill change my behavior

WallsFam

Playa-Hater
Jan 19, 2018
Bente_Walls
Neutral for now as he is not good at english and he start to camp in newb for like 2 to 3 days .

Reactions: Matthew.
Status
Not open for further replies.