Massacre at Survivalist Farm

John Strickland

Playa-Hater
Jun 2, 2018
PNucHvZ.png

Massacre at Survivalist Farm - Over 7 dead in bloody onslaught
A SAN News Article

D7IUmiT.png

Author: John Strickland • Date: 02/09/2018 23:45 GMT • Tag(s): Crime, Survivalism, Cults.

A shootout
took place at a communal farm yesterday, killing over 7 people and decimating the entire community.

The farm itself was owned by a group known as ''Epsilon Tau'', a survivalist collective who were stockpiling weapons and food for what they believed to be an imminent societal collapse. ''Epsilon Tau'' have received funds from the loosely affiliated ''Epsilon Program'', as well as weapons from a reactionary group known as the ''Los Santos Volksfront'' (more on the Volksfront can be found using this link).

Normally, survivalist groups range from peaceful isolationists to territorial drop-outs who seek a life off the grid. ''Epsilon Tau'', on the other hand, represent the worst and most extreme end of the spectrum; highly paranoid, extremely zealous and riddled with various conspiracy theories about alien supremacy, the farm has been the target of many DEA investigations and SWAT raids in the past. Nothing, however, was quite enough to disband the secretive group or have it be reclassified as a terrorist cell.

Recently, rumors had been circulating that the group had been facing a lot of in-fighting and strife, leading to several high-profile members leaving the collective to start their own survivalist community elsewhere. Coupled with an overall bad farming year and funds being cut off, ''Epsilon Tau'' had slowly start to split into internal factions, each of them seeking their own goals within their twisted narrative of inter-species war. It would appear that one such incident of internal discord was the catalyst for last night's slaughter.

9zOF7jq.jpg

UqCw6ji.jpg

Photographs from the communal farm and its collective, during better days (Source: Hlias Papas)

Following police reports on the incident, SAN News tracked down a survivor of the massacre and now ex-member of the group, Miss Don Kojiro Soze. This is what she had to say about the incident:

I went to one of the newly erected sheds in the morning to take inventory. When I got there, I found nothing but the roof and columns holding it up. Immediately, I went to Mama Barca to tell her about it. ''It's that Blaccwood clique again, trying to stir up the [expletive deleted] pot'', she said. ''Those [expletive deleted]!''

[...]

Somewhere around 9ish -I forget the precise time- Mama said they were gonna meet with Blaccwood and his ilk and that I should stay home. A few hours later, out of nowhere I heard gunshots and screaming. I looked outside the window. It was horrible. People I had known for years lay strewn on the ground, their entrails hanging out. Immediately I jumped into my car and hit the gas. I have never feared more for my life!

Thanks to Miss Soze's report, exclusively secured footage from CCTV cameras of the actual shooting and a team of well-trained actors, SAN News was able to piece together the timeline of events and present to you a re-enactment of this deadly night in the video below:

Be aware that some clips are not re-enactments, but verified scenes of the violence that occurred. Viewer discretion is advised.
In closing, we would like to remind the public to steer clear from dangerous sects like these, which promote tribalism and hostility towards ''the other''. ''Epsilon Tau'' is (or perhaps, better, was) nothing short of a cult that indoctrinated their members and set them at each other's throats. And all this, for the promise of safety in a surreal, unfathomable future that's more fever-dream than reality.

D7IUmiT.png

((credits in next post to follow))

John Strickland

Playa-Hater
Jun 2, 2018
((I would like to thank everyone who participated in the filming and DM event, These people are : Lance Orlando, Hugh G Blaccwood, Don Kojiro Soze, Ali Allahi, Hasdrubal Barca, Raj Strickar, Jonathan Capo, and Kevin L Blackwood.

I also want to extend my thanks to my camera and assisting crew who helped organize the people and provide photographic material. These are Martin Bancroft, Jack Garrison and Hlias Papas. Cheers to you all, and onward to bigger projects!

Finally, credits to our very own Alpay for the soundtrack! You can check his work out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZjjOuiNJ5db2tCrAhJgy_A

As you can see, there's a lot of people to mention and I do not know all the tags, so I saw fit to just name you all here. If I have missed anyone let me know and you will be added. Once more, thank you all! ))

Capo

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Capo
look at me, im a hamburger that slaughters people who eats me!

Dec 28, 2016
Mazzy_Thomax
Red is the only thing I see...

Blood on your hands,
Blood on your mind.