Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2020

try.png

Helper Team Application

1. Personal Information
1.1 Full Name:
Martin Garrix

1.2 Age: 18

1.3 Timezone: Central Daylight Time (UTC-5)

1.4 Country of residence: United States of America

1.5 When did you join the community?: Around 2016 - 2017

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?: 9/10

2. Examination Background
2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:

It has been and always be my passion to help people. There are newbies who needed help to grow themselves in this community, I wanted to help them, give them a better chance to have a place to stand; guide them and give them the best advice from my years of experience.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I am active, helpful, responsible. I had a lot of experience in the server. I was a General Admin last year, went inactive because of IRL reason. If there are any newbies needed help, it always is my choice to leave my stuff and head straight to them.

3. Background Check
3.1 Biography:

Martijn Gerard Garritsen, professionally known as Martin Garrix, was born on 14 May 1996. He showed his musical talent since he was just a child. At the age of 8, Martin started to play guitar and became really good at it. He was inspired to become a DJ after seeing Tiesto's performance at the Olympic Opening Ceremony. From that moment, Martin Garrix has started to produce music casually. Some of his best products are: In the name of love, Scared to be lonely, Animals, Tremor, Pizza, High on life, Drown,... After all the hard work, he became the youngest DJ to ranked first place for three consecutive years (2016, 2017, 2018). After years of DJ'ing and producing music, Martin still feels like something is missing inside him. But when he starts to journal, he can finally feel alive, fulfilled. In 2019, Martin decided to leave producing music behind, start his life as a journalist. Because of the closure of SAN News by the government, Martin spent thousands of dollars, days, and hours to host protests, write articles, plan ideas to hope for the revival of the department. Now SAN News has returned, he has fulfilled his dream, to become a journalist, a reporter.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
1594750118424.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
1594750147517.png

Just to clarify that the flying hacks was a misunderstanding while I was making a video for SAN News.

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?: 8 hours a day this summer, might reduced to 4 after that.

3.5 Past Name(s): Josh Doan

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):

Current: SAN News - R3

Previous:
Los Santos Fire & Medical Department - R4 - under Tyrone Howard
El Fuegos Vatos - R4 - under Dionysus Dark
Sons of Anarchy M.C. - R4 - under Greg Dawson
Amphibia Corporation - R5 - under Asyskon Amphibia
Diablos Royale - R3 - under Leonardo Broson
East Side Ballas - R4 - under Max Sindrit
The Firm - R5 - under Rick Owens

4. Administrative Background Check
4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?: No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?: No

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?: Yes

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?: Yes, by mistake, check my punlist

4.5 Have you ever been banned?: Once

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?: Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?: Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?: Yes

5.4 Signed: Martin Garrix

Attachments

• 1594750111631.png
    1594750111631.png
    36 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
Highly recommended. Gets on well with everyone, has a good spirit, and has a good server knowledge. Small concern is his punishment log as he is a person who tends to break rules very rarely and goes eating while not tabbing

• Love
Reactions: MartinGarrix
Jun 2, 2020
Highly recommended. Gets on well with everyone, has a good spirit, and has a good server knowledge. Small concern is his punishment log as he is a person who tends to break rules very rarely and goes eating while not tabbing
Wow....

Status
Not open for further replies.